The First Night

I woke up Friday morning nervous as fuck. I wasn't nervous because I was tired; I didn't get the best sleep, but at least I got in a couple of hours. I was nervous because this afternoon I was going over to Sero's house to spend the weekend with Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina, Jiro and Bakugo. A sleepover, from Friday night till Sunday. 

I woke up too early, at 5 a.m. Maybe that's a good thing, because I didn't pack anything last night. So this morning, I packed pajamas, what I normally wear (a tank top and shorts), then freaked out worrying if that was okay. I mean, I usually don't care what I wear, but I've never been on a sleepover with four boys before. Ah, fuck it. 

I packed those pajamas along with a loose, waist length t-shirt as a backup. 

I packed one black leggings, two sporty shorts (one red and one black), a maroon sweatshirt, black - shortsleeved crop top (that came to my neck), and a black and red 'tie-dye' tank top. An extra shirt and shorts for emergencies (never know with me) and an extra set of undergarments. I also packed my rib-knit, black zip-up and my angry slippers (had frowns on it for deco). A charging cord and my iPad, a brush and toothbrush, deodorant and body wash, socks, one pair of regular shoes. When I walked past my television, saw my favorite game in a stack in the stand, I grabbed it and placed it in the luggage. Sero would have a gaming system, right?

And for good luck, I packed my hard candies. I'd be able to buy some chocolate during the weekend, right?

I had one carry on luggage. Because of my terrible taste, my clothes never really filled up a luggage unless it was sweaters and sweatshirts. I fit everything in comfortably. 

At seven, when I was finished freaking out about what to pack, I flopped onto the sofa, fully dressed for the day in my UA uniform. The plan was, after class was dismissed and we were allowed, we'd be able to leave and get our bags from home. Bakugo and I would most likely bus together over to Sero's this afternoon. Going to a sleepover with Bakugo. Weird.

I opened my phone and scrolled through my contacts. It marveled me how many names were in here.  Eight different names. Angry Pom-Pom, Pinkalicious, EarJack, Sparky, Kiri, Soy Sauce, Shoto, Yuuko. Well, those were just the nicknames, but still.  I had a picture for Mina, Kirishima, Sero, Jiro and Kaminari. No picture for Bakugo yet. Already had one of Shoto, and Yuuko has me using some weird emoji. 

When the time finally hit 7:45 a.m., it was time for me to leave. Steeling myself, I grabbed my briefcase and some lollipops and headed for the door. Just be calm and collected and be normal.

That's easy.

********************

"I'm fine." I lied again, jumping off the bus with Bakugo and joining the students entering UA campus. I almost fell again, having to catch myself, placing my candy back into my mouth.

"You almost fell flat on your face getting on the bus, almost ran into a pole, and now you almost fell again. You're not fucking fine."Bakugo told me his observations and I huffed, ignoring the stares we were receiving. "What happened?"

I sighed, reaching in my pocket to grab my I.D. to flash to the scanner, allowing us in. Then I grabbed my second lollipop and offered it to Bakugo. "If I give you this will you stop asking? Cause it's kinda embarrassing."

Bakugo quirked his brow and snatched the lollipop from my hand. I sighed, hoping that to be the end as he unwrapped it. "Is it that embarrassing? You literally told me you want to get fucked one time, but this is more embarrassing?"

I was so glad I couldn't blush, because I would be as red as a tomato in that moment. I twirled the candy between my lips before popping it out of my mouth, the two of us walking up the stairs into the UA building.