Deleted Scenes pt 1

Soooo

The next few official chapters will be dark, gruesome, bloody, sad and all that shit. After looking over the chapters, I decided a nice break would work best before I publish them.

Here are deleted scenes: they are all scenes I wanted to put in but decided they wouldn't work in the end. Hope you Enjoy!

Scene 1: Was going to be part of Morning* (right after the convo with Shoto

"Hey, it's the girl who got kicked out of basic hero training!" A loud, annoying voice shouted. Just as I reached the trash station. I looked to see -

Fuck. It was Monoma, from Class 1-B. An annoying ass bitch.

I huffed and ignored him, seeing as he was alone. I placed my bowl in the bucket and moved to place my tray in the stack.

"Ha! So embarrassed that you can't say anything!" I paused and took a deep breath. I was holding the tray incredibly tight.

It was metal. I should calm down and not throw it.

"I bet that you actually suck! Got weak after you got babied by loud-mouth Bakugo! Maybe he gets on his knees for you and begs for your touch - ack!"

I think I snapped. I was calm, as if I was in the middle of a match and knew I was going to win. I thought I'd stop myself, but I didn't. And I threw the metal tray.

With deadly accuracy, hitting Monoma directly in the throat. He started coughing, stumbling back as he gripped his neck. Eyes wide, shocked. I could feel the attention of the student body on us when the tray clattered to the floor.

But I suppose I didn't care. Cause I walked right over and grabbed Monoma's hair harshly, tilting his head to look up at me as he was now kneeling, struggling to breath. He looked scared, when his eyes hit mine.

"Say it again." Monoma flinched. "I dare you."

A weak smirk hit his lips. And a bit of cockiness resurfaced as he managed to breathe again.

"Bakugo's a total bitch for you -" I slapped the shit out of him. Neither of my Quirks turned on, as I was still feeling deadly calm. My bracelet didn't send electricity into my blood to shut off my Air Quirk.

But that didn't mean my slap was weak. No, the sound resonated through the cafeteria, and everyone went silent. Monoma's cheek was bright red. My hand didn't sting.

"Are you gonna say it again?" I questioned, and Monoma turned angry eyes to me. He reached forward to grab me.

"You bitch! I'm not afraid of you like Bakugo is - heh." That was a whimper. Monoma whimpered in pain, whole body freezing, legs failing him.

Since I kneed him so hard in his balls that I felt a crack.

He fell to his knees. And now he was gone, eyes blank, hands going down to hold himself.

I didn't feel done yet. I raised my hand and balled it into a fist, about to slam it into his cheek that was already red with a handprint.

But someone stopped me. Someone who smelled like caramel and had no trouble pulling me flat against his chest. His hand grabbed my right forearm, barely stopping me from finishing my hit.

"Let go, Vampy," Katsuki said with authority, other hand wrapped around my wrist near the bracelet.

"He insulted you. I think I deserve one last punch, Katsuki." His hands tightened, heating up. I stood a bit taller.