Spar

*Happy New Years! Hope Everyone has a Good and Healthy and Happy Year!*

My resolution is to strengthen my body so my shoulder stops popping out, write better, and just be a nicer person. 

Alright, let's start.

I came out of the locker room, wearing a red sports bra underneath an exercise tank-top and black, elastic shorts. I was adjusting my sparring gloves and took in the room once more.

I was unaware of a sparring area the school had. It was about a 20x20 square, each section, mats lining a spot on the floor by the array of blurred windows. A gym, really. Punching bags and weights and exercise machines.

This was where Katsuki brought me. After commanding me to get my workout clothes from the women's locker room, I followed him here and went to change. I was also ordered to grab some sparring gloves, to protect my fingers and knuckles, and meet him in the middle spar mat.

That was where he stood, a form-fitting black tank-top. Biceps and triceps on full display, the shirt doing little to make me imagine what his back and torso looked like, though I already knew. He had black shorts with red outlines, and finished strapping his own gloves on.

He heard my footsteps, and turned to look at me. Katsuki's ruby eyes roamed over my attire and nodded swiftly, rolling his shoulders.

"We're going to spar. Best of fifteen rounds." Short sentences. Commands.

"Why?" I asked, still a bit confused as to why he brought me here. Katsuki speared me with his gaze.

"Because you need to let off some fucking steam!" Katsuki growled, and I froze at the corner of the mat. He turned to face me fully, hands on his hips, a heavy frown on his face. Then his lips twitched up in a smug smirk. It was my turn to glare.

"If I win, you'll not use the fucking bracelet. If you win, you can do whatever the fuck you want with that shit."

He angled his head back, his body practically screaming 'take the challenge!'. I stared into those ruby eyes for a good twenty seconds, trying to deny it in my mind. But I couldn't.

"Better not fucking whine when I beat your ass," I take the bait. I began rolling my shoulders and wrists and neck, shaking out my legs.

He tsked. "Only in your fucking dreams, Vampy." I huffed going to the blue line that marked the start position for each person. He stood on the opposite one. We both settled into our starting positions. Mine with my right leg and arm facing him, his more spread out.

"My dreams about you don't involve fighting, Katsuki," I tease, and he smirked back at me.

"Hold or knock down your opponent to win."

I attacked first.

A fake punch with my right hand, which Katsuki didn't fall for. He stepped in close, reaching out his left hand. A decoy, which I angled my torso away while simultaneously leaning in that direction as his right hand spread past my shoulder. I gripped his right hand with my left and, with the flexibility I had, turned in spot and landed my right foot on his abdomen - nope, his forearm, which he used to block.

Katsuki grunted slightly, and stepped back - way farther than my kick would have sent him, almost making me fall off balance. Except I quickly let go of him, landed solidly, and jumped before his leg could swipe me down. I brought my legs up, and aimed a kick at his chest as I jumped, and his hands were there to deflect. I dropped down, angling to lessen the contact, rolling over swiftly and standing up, narrowly dodging a punch.