Pervert in a Store

I missed the rest of the matches, the blood drying a bit on me so it was hard to wash off. And afterwards I went to the classroom to sleep. Until everyone returned, loud and cheerful, grabbing their bags.

"Hey, Kazama!" I look up to see Kirishima smiling at me. "You did pretty awesome during your match! You were manly!" He smiled widely and pumped a fist. My lips twitched. 

"Thanks. I didn't get to see your match, though," I said, sitting up and rolling my shoulders back.

"No worries. My Quirk is Hardening, so it isn't that impressive to watch," he said, his skin on his forearm turning hard, like skin colored steel. 

"Hardening is a useful Quirk. It may not look impressive when activated, but it looks impressive in a fight." I stand up and grab my bag from under the desk. "I'll see you tomorrow," I said, waving slightly.

"Thanks. See ya!" I walked away, glancing at the empty spot where Midoriya sat. He was in the hospital, so I probably won't have to talk to him today. Maybe another time.

I noticed Shoto was surrounded by some people, so I decided to let him make some friends, instead walking out the door and down the hall. I need to go shopping today. I really need some chocolate.

I excited the building, eyes focused on the ground, walking lazily towards the exit. I felt a bit bad after I brushed Bakugo off earlier. But I shouldn't. I did thank him for catching me. And it's his fault that I'm angry with him, not mine. I need to ignore him an-

I was pulled to a stop by something gripping the collar of my UA blazer. I turned to see and didn't like who I saw.

"What do you want?" I asked the surprisingly quiet man. He didn't respond, not looking at me as his ash-blonde hair covered his eyes. I tried to step away but his grip on my blazer didn't budge.

"Why can't you make expressions?" The question shocked me into silence. It was not one I wanted to answer. I just stared at Bakugo, his red eyes full of multiple emotions, a frown on his face. I studied it. I didn't see any false curiosity on the handsome face, but was there a bit of guilt- nope, couldn't be. But I did see anger, not directed at me but towards-

"Your smarter than what you were in the combat training," I blurted, his ruby eyes going wide. "I can tell. I could sense it, too," I said, thinking of when I sensed him pop out of nowhere, of how he knew to perfectly time and what explosions would be dangerous and would not be dangerous to those around him, sensing attacks from each direction. He was also quick to observe and understand, unlike Shoto who makes the weirdest observations. 

"So if you want to win from now on, be a proper hero, don't be completely overtaken by emotion." Like me. Don't be as stupid as me. Bakugo furrowed his brows and glared at me.

"I don't need you to tell me how to win," he growled out, the grip tightening on my blazer. "I asked you a question, Vampy, so answer me." New nickname, huh.

I turned towards Bakugo, his grip still on my blazer, his hand wrapping around my shoulder. I walked right up to him, almost pressed against him, and let him stare at my cold face, my cold eyes with hints of emotion,

"You see, trauma takes many different shapes in different people. Some go crazy, some can't sleep, some lose their memory." I gripped the bicep of the arm on my blazer and pushed it off hard, Bakugo's eyes hardening and widening at the same time. I hardened my expression, hiding the memories that flashed behind my eyes. 

"My trauma went the mental and physical route, you see." I tried to smile but my cheeks strained and my mouth just showed gritted teeth. I stopped and let my cheeks relax. " And this is what happened." I stepped back abruptly and turned on my heel. "See you tomorrow." I walked off without waiting for him to say anything.