The Crash

Lol my life is so freaking hectic right now. I apologize for the late update, but I should be getting better soon mentally and free time should open up soon... hopefully. 

Hope you enjoy the ensuing arc 🙂 

That night I couldn't sleep. It was too hot, making me sweaty even in my thin top and shorts, and I just wasn't feeling... right. 

I was upset with myself, more than the usual disdain I always hold. Most of it was the display I put on last night, but the main anger came from my secrets.

Katsuki said as long as it was all in self-defense and I regret it, he would not hate me. But that's just for those instances.

What about when I tell him the truth? How would he react then? I doubt he'd keep calm. I doubt he'll blindly accept everything.

I made breakfast for everyone, including 1-B, that morning. Kirishima and Bakugo woke up after me and decided to help, along with Kendo. She was nice and seemed like a mix of Momo and Uraraka.

We got along easily as students filed out, ate, then left to their day's practice. I had to serve Kota away from everyone else, seeing as he  still despised the majority. Although Izuku did keep up his attempts at friendships.

"You know," I said, staring down at Kota, who had a tint to his cheeks, "avoiding and hating everyone isn't going to make you feel better."

Kota scoffed and turned his back. I sighed and rubbed my forehead with my palm. I was sleep deprived and stressed over the itinerary for today. "Listen kid, I'm not being a giddy idiot who has no idea what your going through. I've been through some terrible shit and I am speaking from experience."

I grabbed the top of his head, the fabric of the cap rough against my palm. I pulled his head back to lock eyes with him. He looked shocked at my movements, a blush on his cheeks.

"It's better to talk it out with someone and gain relationships. Don't take the people around you for granted - you'll regret it one-day."

I let go of his head and stood straight, cracking my back with a groan.

Now it's tome to go test to see if my blood will still work-

"Hey, UA's Crazy Girl!" An aggravating male voice called me. I rolled my eyes before turning around to see a blonde boy walking towards me.

I kept my face blank as Kota huffed and stomped away. I wished to do the same as Monoma approached, arms cross, a natural snarky expression in place. I barely talk to him for a giid reason. And I was already in a bad mood.

Blank act, Mira. Let's go.

"What do you want, 4-Timer?" The nickname came from his ability to copy 4 different Quirks at a time. Also makes him sound like a asshole who messes around too much.

He huffed with a snobbish tone, if that was possible, and cocked a brow that made me itch to punch him.

 I didn't, sadly.

"Apparently, we're working together."

"Fuck."

********************

"This isn't working."

"No fucking shit, Sherlock," I groaned, my head pounding away and my patience gone. I rubbed my temples and Monoma threw his arms wide, done with me as well. 

"Do you really not know how to use your Quirk to such a bad extent?" Monoma continued, covered in dirt and tired. "How could you score the highest on the recommendations if you can't control your Quirk—"