Made to Be pt. 2

So, my first Trigger Warning for the entire series. I guess this chapter is just pretty fucking gruesome - but it's my mind so it's to be expected.

The scene where it's really bad will happen right after an asterisk ** is seen. I'll place another ** to showcase the end.

Also, I have nothing against any of these characters. Just for the sake of the story is all.

One more thing - can Mr. Compress fly? I think he can but if he can't well... let's pretend he can. 

3rd POV

When the knife was returned to her, there was barely any blood on it. Toga had moved the blade so fast that the blood was thrown off.

Disappointed, Toga snapped the knife out once again, hoping to knick some of Mira's blood while she was frozen. Frozen from the sight of her hand on the ground and the effects of Mrs. Osaka's Quirk. A wide grin was on the villainess' lips, eyes squinting in pure joy at the smell of Mira's delicious blood.

So easy. It was easy, almost too easy, for her to do this-

In the second it took for Toga's arm to snap in place, knife centimeters from Mira's cheek, everything went terribly wrong.

Mira's eyes went blank, all emotion gone. Replaced by a cold logistical look, a look an assassin would give to her targets. Her skin began to glow a violet,  the hint of a grimace on the cold visage before the blue disappeared, leaving Mira only glowing red.

And Toga, while even her terrible instincts were warning her to back away, wasn't able to react fast enough.

Mira didn't flinch as her hand healed, faster than the blink of an eye. A thud accompanied it, but the sound didn't reach Toga's ears until Mira's newly healed hand gripped Toga's wrist with the knife, a vice. Toga's eyes widened momentarily before her grin widened, from that gut wrenching feeling - until she took in a sharp intake of breath as pain erupted down her arm.

For Mira raised her left fist in a flash, straight up into the elbow of Toga. Her arm snapped, like a twig, elbow pointing up, almost tearing through the cloth of the sweater, blood swarming

Arms were not supposed to bend that way.

Bones were not supposed to tear out.

The knife slipped to the ground. Toga's eyes widened in shock and pain, but before she could make a noise, an elbow rammed into her nose. Bone crunched, the sound rattling through the air, Toga's face tossed to the side as blood began to pour from her nose.

Broken.

That's when Toga realized her mistake.

She told Mira to become the killer she was trained to be.

But she didn't specify who to attack.

And now Mira would do her best to kill her, and with her stronger Quirk and body and training -

"I don't want to die," Toga gargled out, looking insanely at a weakened Uraraka, struggling to get Tsuyu's tongue unpinned to the tree. Blood poured from her nose over her lips, her broken arm still gripped by Mira. "I-I don't wanna!" It was a plea. 

A plea that fell flat in the air. 

Uraraka paled in confusion, then her eyes broadened in fear as Toga suddenly was on the ground, Mira on top of her.

And Mira began to consistently pound her fist perfectly into Toga's face. Each hit made Uraraka shake. The sound was so disturbing, so loud and wrong-