Away

THANK YOU FOR 5K READS!!!! 

I LOVE YA'LL!!!

Two Days Later (one after Provisional License Exam) September 2nd

He sat, bent over, face pressed into the bed, legs spread and hands hanging limp between. Only the steady beeping of the monitor a sound to keep the silence from being deafening.

Katsuki had nothing to say.

Nothing at all. 

He failed the license exam. He wasn't surprised he failed. 

For Katsuki was angry. Especially so during the second half.

All he could think about, when needing to save those fake victims, was how would they have reacted to Mira using her Quirks. 

All he could see was that fucking twin going around with a smile, eagerly helping the falsely injured. 

That should have been Mira.

It would be Mira, one day. 

Even with all the distrust surrounding her, Mira would still readily go to any length to save innocent people.

And it fueled Katsuki with anger.

Because he went online and finally saw the public's response to Mira during  the sports festival, setting his blood on fire.

On a video of Mira's breakdown on Shoto, the comments were all similar to this - very, very few supporters that Katsuki could see:

'Air Master my ass that girl is just a breakdown away from destroying a city and killing people!'

'She hot af bro, I just don't need my ass smashed to pieces.'

'How can she be a hero if she can't control her quirk? I don't want to see her working in public.'

'She was doing so good until then. If only she had better control she could've been a top hero.'

Then the article titles.

'So called Air Master nearly destroys arena! Should she be allowed a hero?'

'Over powered and uncontrolled: a dangerous combination.'

'Mira Kazama is a perfect example of what heroes should not be.'

'She is very powerful and skilled: but is Mira Kazama a risk worth taking?'

Katsuki never realized how against Mira the public was. He wasn't one to follow tabloids or look it up on social media. 

But it made his heart hurt thinking about it. Another abnormal sensation that Katsuki was becoming more used to.

Did Mira see these type of comments? Did she agree with them? Was the days when she seemed more downcast than even usual stem from this type of shit?

And why would she hide it from him all this time, if that was the case?

Though Katsuki knew the answer to that. It was the same reason why he was hesitant to share his emotions.

Even if they are pretty blunt with each other, neither he nor Mira wants to be seen as weak by the other. 

Well, Katsuki sure is acting pretty fucking weak right now.

It didn't matter. What he felt did not matter right now at all. 

All that really mattered to him at this moment, during these days, was seeing Mira awake once again.

A coma... he though three days was bad enough. But it has been twenty-five fucking days.