Side Stories Part 1

This is not a chapter on the main story, it's more like a bunch of side stories. I am still waiting to see if more people will add their oc in chapter 15. I want to give more time for people to leave a bird oc to be featured in the story. If no one else is leaving a bird oc I will continue the story with my own backup ocs and the ocs people came up with.

This whole update is about: Fluff, funny moments, cute moments, jokes, friendships, and other stuff.

(Line Break)

The Minors
CW//Censored Cussing (Tommy being himself)
This is before Dream kicked the L'manburg princes out of his kingdom

"GET BACK HERE DRISTA!" Tommy yelled angrily as he chased after Drista, "GIVE ME BACK MY DISCS!!!"

"NEVER! COME GET IT YOURSELF!" Drista shouted back. She ran towards Tubbo, who was petting a bee under the shade of a tree. (Hey this rhymes! Bee and tree) Drista ran behind Tubbo and hid there.

Tommy hurried over, "TUBBO MOVE I NEED TO STAB THIS ANNOYING PIECE OF SH**!!"

Tubbo looked behind him and saw Drista looking innocently at him, "Don't do this, Tubbo! You won't let him hurt me, will you? We're friends!"

"Uh- I-" Tubbo didn't know what to do. He is put in a situation where he would have to offend one of the royal people around him. One is the prince he serves and his best friend who is holding a VERY SHARP SWORD. The other is a scary, smart, and fierce princess in her own kingdom/domain. (Oof poor guy)

Tubbo gulped, well, guess it's the end of him.

"What's going on here?" A voice called softly. Crown Princess Nihachu emerged. She was wearing a short, flowing, yellow dress and has yellow daisies in her hair to match. (She sounds really beautiful cuz she is. We all love her 🥺)

"This is none of your business, Nikita!" Tommy continued to glare at Drista, "GIVE ME BACK MY-"

Niki placed a hand on Tommy's shoulder, "Inside voices please, Tommy. There's no need to yell. We can solve this peacefully."

"Yeah Tommy." Drista smirked. Then she turned to Niki, smiling, "Hello Niki!" Drista always liked the older girl and her cookies. So does Tommy and Tubbo, as a matter of fact.

Niki quickly resolved the problem and got Tommy his discs back. Tommy forgave Drista and made up with her. (Unwillingly)

(Line Break)

The Hermit Meeting
This takes place before Dream and Techno found out about Hermitcraft

During a Hermitcraft meeting....

Scar took in a deep breath, "As you all know-"

"Hey guys have you seen Grian's mansion? It looks great!" Bdubs said. (No, we don't talk about the back of Grian's mansion)

Doc nodded, "I saw! It was amazing, the mansion."

"As you all know-" Scar began again, a little annoyed.

Cleo interrupted, "Guys have you seen False's base? It's so amazing!"

Grian perked up, "I saw it, it's beautiful and great! It's definitely mega! The color palette is amazing as well!"

"And the Ravenger Run!" Etho joined in, grinning, "Dude, it's so cool!"

"Guys listen-" Scar started.

"And that one other-" (Lol poor Scar keeps getting cut off. This would never happen irl btw. The Hermits aren't rude at all. This is just funny lol 😂)

(Line Break)

That's all for now, I guess. I'll probably be making more of these side stories for you guys. I hope you enjoyed!