Chapter 5 - A Favor

Philza was zoning out when a servant came in with a message. "A man wants to speak with you, your majesty."

"Who is it?" Philza asked.

"He did not state his name. Only that he had something urgent to speak with your highness. He gave us a ruby ring with the kingdom's royal seal as proof."

Philza sat up, alarmed. There is only a few people who has that ring. Could it be.. "Bring me to him."

(Line Break)

Just as he expected, Philza came face to face with a man he owed and whom he knew definitely needed help right now. He sighed and rubbed his nose, excusing the servant. "Come."

The two walked into a room Philza went to when he needed time to think or just time for himself. It was exclusive only for him or people he permitted. He sat down on a chair and so did the hooded man.

"So, what are you here for, Technoblade?"

(Line Break)

(Lol cliffhanger) Fundy was on a patrol with Eret. (Fundy and Eret content cuz I didn't make any of them yet and just cuz I can. Also I like to leave cliffhangers to torture readers soooo) I don't get why we have to do this." Fundy sighed. "It's so obvious Technoblade is out of the kingdom. We're just wasting time here. We should be outside of the kingdom to hunt him down!"

Eret shrugged, "Well, what can we do?"

Fundy shook his head, "It's so boringggggg."

"Just deal with it, you'll be fine." Eret told him.

"Yeah yea, ok." Fundy walked ahead.

(Line Break)

Dream was angry, angry at himself. He should have took action to look for Technoblade sooner! If he did, maybe Technoblade wouldn't have sneaked into the castle.

"Hey." Grian said beside him in the garden. "Dream, look at me." Dream obliged. "Dream."

"Yeah?"

"It's not your fault."

Dream was silent. What was he supposed to say to that. He was secretly glad that Grain was here, though. Grian was always reliable and kind, always there when Dream needed him. Grian was sensible and made Dream see reason when his head was overwhelmed by emotions. Dream was grateful for a friend like him.

"I..." Dream hesitated, "Thank you." Grian smiled, glad he was helping.

Grian said to Dream, "Your welcome. Just remember, if you need support or advice, I'm right here."

Dream replied quietly, "I know."

Dream didn't know what he was feeling. He could fee his heart beat fast when Grian smiled. When Grian laughed and made jokes with him. When his eyes lit up when he's happy. Grian was always nice to him, always there for him. It wasn't even because he's the king. It was because they were friends. He's seen Grian with his other friends before, he was still the same funny, kind, and handsome guy. Dream knew he just wanted Grian with him. To be watching the sunrise and sunset together, to be making jokes or talking about random things together. He wanted to make Grian happy.

It's because we're friends. We care about each other, that's what friends are for. Dream thought. But then.. why do I feel different when I'm with him than when I'm with my other friends? What is this feeling I can't name? He feels... special.

He looked over at Grian, who was looking at a flower. The poppy was a beautiful red with a yellow core. Dream smiled. This is how he wants his life to be like. With all his friends and having fun each day. All he has to do now is to get rid of Technoblade and somehow call off his engagement to Crown Princess Nihachu. Then all his problems would be solved. He can finally live in peace.

(Line Break)

Techno smiled. He knew Philza could help him. "Your majesty, I need some assistance." He pulled down his hoodie, revealing his long, pink braid. "I need your help to get into the Drè Castle."

"Haaaa..." Philza let out a long breath. "I knew it."

"My family once helped your kingdom, during a drought. You had called for our assistance and we shared with you our water source. I think now is the time you pay your debt." Techno said. King Philza did not help the Blade family during the war with the Drè family since he did not want to drag his people into a long and violent war. So he was still currently in debt to the Blade family.

"I will help you, but under a condition. I will not help you kill anyone. I will only give you resources and help you get into the castle. If you get caught, I cannot help you any further. I do not wish to make the Drè Kingdom an enemy. I will not start a war between L'manburg and the Drè Kingdom." Philza stated.

Techno agreed to the conditions, "I understand." He always admired Philza's ruling skills. Philza was fair and just to his people and he tried as hard as he can to maintain peace within his kingdom. Philza did everything he could to prevent the suffering of his people. He was a king who would trade his life for his people. This did not mean he was weak, though. He knew where to stop and was harsh if he needed to be. Everyone in the kingdom loved him, they sang songs about him and none ever opposed him. Not out of fear, but because of his great rule. Everyone looked up to him, including Techno. When he rebuilds the Blade Kingdom, he will ask Philza for ruling tips for sure.

Philza nodded, "Good. Now that that's cleared, I think I have a way to get you into the castle."

"What is it?" Techno asked.

"I can adopt you." Philza shrugged. "You can disguise yourself and pretend to be my eldest son." (Techno is older than Wilbur. He would be the Crown Prince if he wasn't adopted since the oldest child will be the next ruler)

Techno was taken aback, "You don't have a third son though. It's going to be weird if a son just suddenly exists."

Philza smiled, "Ah, but we can pretend you were adopted just a few months ago. Just say you were kept a secret because you were still adjusting to royal life."

"That's... smart." Techno commented. "That will probably work."

"All we need to do now is to contact Wilbur and Tommy to stick to the lie. Then you can change your appearance and go to the castle." Philza said. "Don't make any sudden moves, though. Be patient and gather information first." Philza advised. Techno nodded.

(Line Break)

Dream was just informed by Crown Prince Wilbur a third son of King Philza is visiting soon. He was adopted a few months ago and had been kept a secret while he adjusted to the life of a royal. Dream didn't really mind. He was curious about this Prince Dave. What kind of person is he to be able to get adopted into a royal family?

A day later, the new prince arrived at the Drè Castle.

Dream noticed Grian seemed surprised when he saw the prince. Almost like he recognized Prince Dave. I'll ask him about it later.

(Line Break)

TECHNO IS IN THE SLEEPY BOIS INC FAMILY NOW!!! What will happen now? I hope you enjoyed! (Yes I love leaving cliffhangers lol)

The picture does not belong to me it belongs to it's rightful owner.