Chapter 2 - Prepare

"Sorry." A short blonde-brown haired guy mumbled after bumping into Dream. Dream looked down at him.

"Uh, it's fine." He answered. "Uh, are you from around here?" Why did I ask that?

The guy shook his head, "No... um... I'm immigrating here. I'm looking for a job right now."

Dream studied him, curious. A foreigner, that's cool. "Well... I can offer you a job." He smiled. He's interesting.

The guy looked up, surprised. "Um, what job?" He questioned.

"At the castle." Dream answered with a tiny smile. "You can work as a butler there."

"How are you even gonna get me there? Plus you didn't even ask about my capabilities yet." The guy asked. "You don't even know my name."

Dream flashed a smile. He's so..... I don't know. I feel drawn to him. He's friendly and easy to be around. I think we'll be great friends. "Don't worry about it. I can get you there. What's your name?"

The guy was silent for a moment before replying, "Grian."

Grian.... Dream dwelled on it a little. I'll remember that. "Alright, Grian. I'm Dream."

"Ok." Grian nodded. "Nice to meet you, Dream."

He doesn't even know I'm the prince. Dream smiled. He's treating me like an ordinary person and not royalty. Completely ordinary, just as I always wanted to be.

(Line Break)

Technoblade looked around the area. He wore a hat to cover up his pink hair and changed into grey clothes that helped him blend in the crowd. No one would ever find him in this crowd with him wearing such not eye catching clothes. The town was bustling with people going about their day, doing things.

Technoblade bought some potatoes and started eating while looking around the area. He needs to be familiar with the place before even attempting an assassination. How will I get into the castle? How will I get to the right rooms and get out? He needs to think this through. One false move and he's dead. His family's legacy will be forever lost.

Technoblade sighed. This was going to be hard. He wondered if he could get a job at the castle, but he dismissed the thought immediately. My hair would give me away before I even set foot in the castle. Even if I managed to hide my hair, there is still a chance that someone will find out my identity with so many knights and people around. A common servant would never get to see any members of the royal family anyway, let alone kill them.

How he wished he had an invisibility potion right now.

Ok so basically in this world all the potions in Minecraft exist. I don't know how they get the ingredients when monsters, the end, and the nether doesn't exist, but it works anyway.

Technoblade saw a knight from a distance. He had black hair and a white headband. His white shirt had a fire logo on it. Techno could tell he was a knight because of his sword. Some knights have special swords that are blue. They are a specialty of the Drè Kingdom. The swords were rumored to be made from diamonds because of their blue tint, which is why the swords were called "diamond swords".

Technoblade didn't believe that, but he did know that they were extremely useful and beautiful looking. Like his shiny, black sword back at home. It has a golden hilt with many precious gems decorating it. It was made of a special metal that was fireproof and hard but light to carry. Techno named it the "Orphan Obliterator". The black metal was named "Netherite".

So in this world diamond and Netherite gear exist, but Netherite and diamonds are special and only high level people can use them. They aren't made of actual diamonds or Netherite. They are special metal. Netherite isn't more superior than diamonds, unlike in the game. They are both special swords of equal quality because I can't make Techno have better gear than Dream.