Chapter 19 - Relaxing Gone Unexpected

Dream likes to think of his problems in third person. This way it's easier for him to think of a solution without panicking. Since Technoblade won't be creating any more trouble and Dream doesn't have to worry about him, Dream can focus on other problems.

There are two problems lately. One is Grian, who is still missing. The other problem....

Drista has been really sad since their mother's death. She was closer to their mother than Dream. Dream grieved and is still grieving, but he doesn't cry as much anymore. He also cheered up a little when Techno was captured, but Drista... she's not doing so well. No matter what Dream did, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get Drista to laugh again. She just smiles a sad smile. Dream hates seeing his sister like this.

How can you make a sad sister smile? Dream wondered. Drista's sad mood has been affecting him as well.

Then it dawned on him. Loneliness. Dream was like this too before he met his friends. Drista didn't have anyone except for her mother and Dream. Since Dream never really interacted with her, she relied on their mother for company. Then their mother....

Well, guess he has to find her a friend. Dream doesn't have time to be with Drista for long because of his king duties, but he should be able to find a friend for Drista.

He walked to the stables and mounted Spirit, his white stallion, and galloped off. Dream always rode in the meadows to clear his mind, so he did that now. He rode to the back of the castle on the other side of the forest where the meadow and flower hills are. Dream slid off Spirit's back and let him graze in the meadow while he sat down on the grass. There were some flowers in the meadow. Fluffy, white clouds are floating in the blue sky.

Dream sighed and lied down. This is peaceful, something he didn't have for a while. He smiled a little, finally he could relax.

(Line)

Drista stole her brother's bird.

Yep, she stole the red parrot her brother bought. She has always loved birds, so she took the parrot when Dream wasn't watching. The cute, rainbow creature was quiet and huddled inside the cage. It seemed shy. Drista liked the parrot's company.

Drista was walking along the river delta on the border of the Drè Kingdom. The other side of the river lies the Blade Kingdom ruins. Drista thought about Technoblade. She had seen him a few times after his capture. He seems unsurprisingly pissed.

"W-who are you?!" A voice exclaimed. Drista looked up from the bird cage and looked around for the person that just spoke. Who else could be here? This is supposed to be my relaxing spot? Then she realized the river is huge and public so technically anyone can come here.

Then she saw the person. The person is a tall boy who has dual colored hair. Half of his hair is white, the other is black. On his black haired side he has a green eye and on the other a red eye. He was wearing a black suit with a red tie. Drista wondered who is taller, this person, or her brother?

"Hi. I'm Drista." She introduced herself, "What are you doing here?"

The boy blinked and he shifted on his feet nervously, "Um.... Princess Drista from the Drè Kingdom??" He asked.

Drista replied with an internal eye roll, "Well, yeah, who else? Drista isn't a common name."

"I mean... yeah that's true." Ranboo said. "I'm Ranboo from TwitchLand."

Drista cocked her head as she studied Ranboo, "TwitchLand? Cool. Your name is Ran-bo?" (She pronounced it like RAN-bow)

Ranboo shook his head, "No, it's pronounced Ranboo.... uhh, your majesty?" (Ranboo said RAN-boo. Like what ghosts say: "boo!" Like that)