Chapter 18 - Captured

About time Techno gets captured, huh?

Nah jk jk not yet.

I got you, didn't I?

What the title meant is that the birds are captured. (Lol you definitely got fooled)

Let's start with the one in the Greamno Trio who won't have as much drama as the other two: Grian. (Also I am calling them the Greamno Trio from now on)

Grian, Daphne, and Fennel traveled back to the jungle. Professor Beak smiled and Ari wrapped them in close hugs.

"Don't you dare disappear like that again!" Ari threatened. Daphne and Fennel grinned sheepishly.

Beak shook his head and sighed, "These troublemakers never give us any breaks." He hugged the two children and scolded them, "Don't do that again, you hear me?" The two nodded and flew off to find their other friends.

"There is a problem." Grian proceeded, "Daphne and Fennel told me some other parrots were with them when they were captured. Fennel was the only one who wasn't caught. He stayed behind to make sure the others are ok."

"Who?" Ari asked hurriedly.

Grian answered, "Kenzo and Pax."

Ari and Beak exchanged worried looks. Grian saw this and reassured them, "Don't worry, I'll make sure to save them."

"Be careful, even though you're not a bird." Beak warned him, "We've sent other birds to go look for the missing ones, too. Like Enya."

Beak sighed and left the hobbit hole with a sad look on his face. Ari waited until Beak was out of earshot and whispered to Grian, "Enya is Beak's girlfriend. She volunteered to go look for the missing birds but never came back."

Grian questioned Ari, startled, "Beak has a girlfriend?!"

Ari nodded, "Yeah. We don't know what happened to her." Ari took a deep breath, "Just, try not to mention her in front of Beak.... or any other birds here. She was a very popular and friendly bird. She's a good friend."

"I understand." Grian replied as he made a mental note to not bring up topics like this.

(Line Break)

Kenzo looked at the place in fear. There is no way he could get out of this. The butcher is skilled, he wouldn't be able to escape. He tried to get out of the cage, but he couldn't.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a red bird- a red bird?! He turned around and saw that there is a Summer Tanager perched on a tree. Kenzo blinked. There is only one Summer Tanager he knew who has that specific shade of red.... Enya! A tiny flame of hope sparked inside of him. Maybe Enya could help.

He watched as Enya flew down from the tree onto someone's shoulder. The person wore a red cloak over himself, so Kenzo couldn't see who it is, but Kenzo is sure that the person must be trustworthy and good if Enya would land on his shoulder.

Please, Enya. Help me. Help Pax and the others. Kenzo silently prayed.

His captor was getting closer to the butcher's.

(Line Break)

Enya led Technoblade to Kenzo's cage. Techno is smart, he can probably figure out what to do. Enya hoped. Techno was silently and unsuspiciously trailing Kenzo's captor. Enya was impressed. Techno seems to be a professional at this. It's a good thing Enya convinced Techno to help her rescue the missing birds.

The unsuspecting captor of Kenzo was getting closer to the butcher's. Techno, please do something. Don't let Kenzo die. Enya prayed.

Techno quickly got behind Kenzo's captor and put a knife to his neck. Enya could hear him whisper, "If you want to live, don't make a sound."