Side Stories Part 2

Don't worry I'm still working on the next few chapters. This is just some ships and fluff.

(Line Break)

The Fork In His Back
I got this idea from Drista's second visit in the Dream SMP
This takes place before Dream kicked the L'manburg princes out of the Drè Kingdom

"Hey Drista." Tommy grinned. He looked at Dream cautiously and lowered his voice, "Drista you see Big D right there?"

"Yeah?" Drista asked, whispering, "And why are we whispering?"

Tommy smirked, "You see his eyes?"

Drista nodded, though she still doesn't get where this is leading.

"Do you have a knife?" Tommy asked quietly.

Drista shook her head, "No." Seeing the disappointed look on Tommy's face, she added, "But... I do have a fork."

Tommy's face lit up, "Yes!" He had an mischievous expression on his face, "Drista, you see his eyes? FORK HIM IN THE EYES!!"

Drista laughed and she quickly rushed over to Dream.

"Drista what are you-" Dream didn't get to finish his sentence. A fork came right at his eye. Dream dove out of the way at the last second.

Dream faked a horrified face and gasped, "How could you, Drista? I thought you're my sister! How can you betray me like that? The knife in my back-" Dream looked at the fork in Drista's hand, "I mean, the FORK in my back!"

Tommy was laughing so hard he could hardly breathe.

Tubbo just entered the room and he was confused at the scene, "Uh... what just happened here? Did I miss anything?"

"Oh, it's nothing Tubbo." Drista answered, smirking, "Just Operation Fork, nothing special or out of the ordinary."

(Line Break)

The Story Of Two Friends
How Pax met Kenzo and how they became friends

Kenzo was walking home from talking with his friends Daphne and Fennel. He wanted to walk instead of fly so he could relax instead of feeling the thrill of the wind when flying. He knew that everyone around him looked up to him and saw him as their leader. It is partially true, but he would like to sit back and let someone else take the responsibility for a while.

Kenzo saw a figure up ahead. The bird seems to be a Scarlet Macaw, which is common in the jungle. Kenzo walked up to the Scarlet Macaw and greeted them, "Hi there!" Kenzo loves to be friends with people. He considers it important to have a good relationship with everyone.

The parrot was startled and turned around to face Kenzo, "H-Hi."

"I'm Kenzo, who are you?" Kenzo asked, "I don't think I've seen you around before."

"I've heard about you." The bird replied, "And I'm Pax...." They mumbled.

Pax? Kenzo thought. He's heard fake stories and rumors about Pax. Apparently Pax identifies as non-binary.

Kenzo nodded, "Well, nice to meet you, Pax."

Pax nodded quietly and walked faster forward. Kenzo knew Pax doesn't talk to anyone.

Flashback

"Pax?" Daphne frowned, "I've heard of him. He doesn't talk to anyone."

Fennel lowered his voice, "I heard he's an orphan, too."

"You know you can't trust rumors, right? It's better to see for yourself if the rumors are true." Kenzo said.

Daphne shrugged, "We know. We're just telling you what we know." She peered at him with a strange look, "Why do you want to know about everyone anyway?"

Kenzo answered, "It's important if I know everyone a little. Having friends and being on people's good side is important."

"Whatever you say." Daphne rolled her eyes.

Flashback over

Kenzo studied the Scarlet Macaw. The rumors are definitely incorrect. He decided.

"Want to be friends?" Kenzo asked.

From that day on, Kenzo would help Pax with everything. Pax tried to avoid him, but it only made Kenzo more determined. Kenzo would talk to Pax and he's always friendly towards Pax. Finally, Pax agreed to be his friend.

(Line Break)

I hope you enjoyed these side stories!