Chapter 21 - The Endgame

Dream was talking with Techno. He doesn't know why, but he has been trying to make up with Techno. He didn't want Techno to hate him for some reason.

"Your highness." A guard came in and bowed, "We have found Grian."

Dream jolted up from his seat. Techno stared the the guard, his eyes wide in shock.

"Take us there." Dream ordered. The guard obeyed and Techno followed Dream. They arrived in the lobby of the castle. (Are there lobbies in castles? The place basically is the huge guest-greeting room in a castle. I dunno if it exists or what it's called, but you get my idea)

Then Dream saw him. Grian. He's really here, he's back. The guard left the room. Grian still looked the same as before with his signature red shirt and dark gray pants. His sandy brown-blond hair was messy and straight.

The three stood there staring at each other until Grian walked forward and hugged the two taller ones. Dream slowly returned the hug and included Techno in the process. Techno patted their backs.

Grian's eyes were watery, "I'm so sorry..." He said.

"It's ok, you're here now." Dream replied.

Techno just smiled a little. He doesn't know what to say in situations like this, but he's there. Dream embraced Techno, too. After a while, the three separated.

"Let's go back to the throne room." Techno suggested, "We can share stories there."

(Line Break)

Dream was in deep thought about the stories he heard and exchanged with Grian and Techno, Techno could tell. Grian was on his other side, sitting contently. The three were happy to just be together.

"So the bird I bought... is named Pax?" Dream asked, "They're non-binary? Life is getting stranger and stranger."

Grian laughed, "A lot of people don't know this either."

Techno shook his head, smiling. "Idiots." He muttered quietly.

Dream shot him an annoyed glance, "Hey!" He lightly punched Techno's arm, which only made Grian laugh harder.

"Anyway, I should go check in with the Hermits. I shouldn't have just left so suddenly." Grian told the other two.

"Yeah, you really shouldn't have. It was unfair to all of us." Techno answered.

Grian nodded guiltily and took out a Wizard Fruit. Zip- He was gone.

(Line Break)

Zip- Grian is back in Hermitcraft. He flew around the place, looking for the Hermits. He spotted Scar nearby. Grian landed in front of Scar, startling his friend.

"Wha-" Scar looked at Grian, shocked, "Grian?!"

It took a while to sort things out with the Hermits, but everything is good. Grian promised to make it up to them while the Hermits told him it's not necessary.

"All that matters is that you're safe now." Cleo smiled at Grian.

(Line Break)

It has been 3 years since the Greamno Trio has reunited. Techno has been rebuilding the Blade Kingdom since then. Many Blade Kingdom citizens who escaped the Drè Kingdom's attack came back. The Drè Kingdom, the Blade Kingdom, and L'manburg are now allied. They are currently working on an alliance with TwitchLand.

The Drè Kingdom is merging with the Blade Kingdom as well. Both Techno and Dream will rule, since Dream doesn't like the responsibility and Techno wants to continue the Blade legacy. The two kingdoms did not become one, however, but they will work together. Dream and Techno will rule as co-rulers side by side.

Grian, Techno, and Dream are all living in a castle altogether, along with all their guards and knights. Everything is great.

The Hermits and the Blade Kingdom are also thinking about helping the rebels back in the HermitLands. The queen of the HermitLands is a tyrant, and Techno hates that. If the Blade Kingdom is helping, the Drè Kingdom will also help. Hopefully they can group together and put an end to the tyrant's rule.

The Birds Of The Jungle often visited their human friends. Drista, Tommy, and Tubbo are also now the best of friends.

(Line Break)

Dream ruffled Grian's fluffy hair with his arm around Techno's. The three were in Dream's "safe space" on the hill. The flower valley was below them in splashes of color. Dream smiled contently. He loved all his friends, especially Grian and Techno. They would fight and bicker at times, but it's all fun and jokes. The three happily sat under the shade of the tree for a while without talking. It's peaceful. The orange, red, yellow, and pink sunset beautifully lit up the green valley. Some leaves fell from the trees onto the flowers and grass as the wind blew softly.

"I love you both." Dream said to his two friends.

"Me too." Grian replied, grinning.

Techno smiled, "Same."

The End

(Line Break)

I hope you enjoyed this fanfic! I enjoyed writing and thinking about this fanfic. Thank you all for your support! Every comment and vote makes me happier than before. This book has really grown so much. I couldn't have done this without you guys. 😁

I might make another series related to this story. It could be a sequel. It will be about the Birds Of The Jungle and will include the Greamno Trio at times. It will also focus a lot on the Hermits and the rebels in the HermitLands. It will be a pretty fun book to write. I'll be taking a break from this storyline first before writing the Birds Of The Jungle series, though. (If I do write it. I don't know, maybe I won't write it no just leave this story at this)

If you want, you can follow me and check out my other stories, or you can just leave after this book. I don't mind, I still love you all! 😊🥰