Chapter 13 - Technoblade?!

Dream knocked on Dave's door. "Dave, you there?" He heard no reply. Sighing, he opened the door and stepped inside. The inside was neat and clean, as if Dave never touched most of it. Dream looked around. It wasn't much different from the last time he's been here.

Then Dream saw something glimmering in a seat. Curious, he walked over. It was the hilt of a sword. Did he leave the Piglin Sword here?

Dream picked the sword up, feeling the cool weight on his hand. He looked at the sword and almost dropped it in shock.

It's not the Piglin Sword, it's a completely black sword with gems surrounding it.

The Orphan Obliterator.

(Line Break)

I seriously wanted to write a comment right there but if I did it would ruin the feeling of Dream finding Techno's Orphan Obliterator-

(Line Break)

Grian's heart was beating fast. Dave was Technoblade. He was Technoblade the whole entire time. Grian knew he should feel scared, he should feel angry. He should tell Dream at once.

He can't tell though. Dav-Techno is also his friend. Wouldn't that be betraying Techno? But if he doesn't tell Dream he would be betraying Dream.

A betrayal of trust. He doesn't have a choice, he has to do it. Grian has to choose. Either Dream or Techno, he can only help one.

Grian felt like he was being torn apart. Half of him wanted to help Techno, but the other half is saying help Dream. There's nothing he can do. He can't stay silent, but he can't speak either. Doing any of those things will probably result in one of his friends dead.

He doesn't want to relive it again. He doesn't want his friends to die again.

TW//Panic attack, trauma

Not again not again. Grian squeezed his eyes tightly, clutching his head. Tears started rolling down his face as he ran. Away from Technoblade and Skeppy, away from the castle. He didn't care about anything, all he knew was he has to leave. He has to get away, away from it all. Grian ran out of the castle. No one came after him. He stumbled and fell into the grass. Grian sat there and just cried for a while.

When he finally regained his senses, he slowly got up from the ground. He realized he didn't know where he was. Tall trees loomed over him. He didn't see any paths or remember where he came from.

Grian was lost.

(Line Break)

Also finally I can stop writing "Dave" now. I've been waiting for so long to stop writing the word Dave instead of Technoblade-

(Line Break)

Technoblade was speaking with Skeppy quietly.

"Techno.... just be careful, alright? Don't get caught." Skeppy sighed. "I don't want to lose you. You've been my friend for so long."

Techno smiled, "So you do care about me, huh?"

Skeppy raised his voice a little, "Techno! THIS ISN'T A JOKE! I care about you, so don't you dare get caught!"

"Ok ok!" Techno replied. "I know. I'm being careful."

Techno heard a sound outside the door. It sounds like someone is running. He immediately stood up and gripped the handle of the Piglin Sword. Swiftly and Quietly, he moved towards the door.

There was no one outside. They must have left already. He looked around the hallway. Nothing.

"...I guess I'll leave now." Skeppy passed Techno and walked away. Looking back, he told Techno once again, "Be careful, don't get caught."