Chapter 3 - Coronation Day

Grian was made the Crown Prince's personal butler for some reason. Badboyhalo was still the servants' captain. Grian didn't know why Dream would promote him, but he did. He followed Dream around the castle, doing his job. Looking out the window, he saw some birds fly by.

"Pesky birds." He commented.

Dream wheezed, "Pesky birds?!" He laughed harder. His laugh sounded like a boiling tea kettle. Grian's face reddened. He hadn't realized he said it out loud. Grian smiled, it was nice to have fun again.

After Dream's laughter died down, Grian asked him a question, "Hey, how you feel?"

"Eh." Dream shrugged.

Grian stared at him, "Today is literally your coronation day! Many royals of other kingdoms are coming to visit! Aren't you at LEAST a little bit excited?!"

"Nah, I don't really care." Dream looked at the sunrise.

"It's your coronation day though, you are becoming king today. How can you not be excited?" Grian questioned. "There are thousands of people out there who would give anything to be you for just one day."

Dream sighed, still looking at the sunrise, "You don't understand."

Grian and Dream looked out the window and watched as the sun rose, high up in the sky.

(Line Break)

Today was it, the day of the coronation. Technoblade knew this was his chance to kill the entire royal family because they will all be there or at least get some information. The coronation was public and everyone is going. The king will say a speech on the podium and then step down and give Crown Prince Dream the kingship. The place will be heavily guarded. Techno gripped the handle of his sword tightly. He was blended in the crowd and disguised. His hair hidden by a cloak. He will try to kill a member of the royal family as discreetly as possible. If I can. I can't make any wrong moves.

It's a good thing the former king was already deceased. It would be easier for Techno to kill three people than four.

The (person who says those things, whatever they're called) announced, "Queen (Insert majestic royal name)" "Princess Drista!" "The Crown Prince, Dream!" Technoblade scowled as the royal family walked out with a bunch of guards and servants. The crowd cheered. Techno studied them. The prince had a white mask with a smiley face on it.

The queen said her speech. After the speech, it was time to make Crown Prince Dream the king. Techno watched as the crown was set on Dream's head. He felt extremely annoyed so he left.

(Line Break)

After the speech was over, Techno walking in the crowd. He wasn't sure what to do. Suddenly, he bumped into a guy in the castle's butler uniform. The guy apologized, "Oh, sorry." He had blonde-brown hair. Techno's blue eyes stared into his hazel eyes.

"Hey Tec-" Skeppy stopped himself as a brunette caught up to him.

The brunette asked, "Grian? Skeppy? Who's this? What's happening?"

"Oh, hi Bad." The guy Techno bumped into waved.

"Hi Grian!" Bad grinned and waved.

Grian, huh? Techno looked at the guy. He looked at "Bad". This must be the "Badboyhalo" that Skeppy told me about, his best friend. He studied Bad. Bad had fluffy light brown hair and soft spring green eyes. Then he looked at Grian, Grian was quite handsome, actually. He had brown-ish hazel eyes and blonde-brown hair. His fringes made him look even better.