Chapter 6 - "Prince Dave"

Grian's face was full of shock at the sight of the new prince. Isn't that Dave?! He could tell that was his friend. His friend had long, raven black hair and blue eyes. Grian was dumbfounded. He's a prince?! Why didn't he tell me? I have so many questions! Wow. I wonder why he hid his hair. He's beautiful! Dave's icy blue eyes were like the deep ocean, deep and mysterious. Grian stared at him in awe. He has never seen Dave's full face or hair before.

(Also the picture is how his outfit would be like, I guess??? I mean he has to change his outfit to something that was given to him by Phil)

Dream shot him a questioning look, as if asking: "Do you know him or something? What's that look on your face for?" Grian snapped out of his trance and stopped staring at Prince Dave. I don't know what to say, this is so confusing.

Dave and Dream started talking. Dream gave him a warm welcome to the castle and he thanked him politely. It was as if Dave transformed into another person. Grian trailed behind them, catching snippets of their conversation and letting his mind wander.

(Line Break)

It has been a month since Technoblade arrived at the castle. Honestly, he could tell that Wilbur wanted to leave, Wilbur must feel like they're taking advantage of King Dream's generosity. Dream didn't mind, though. He insisted that they stay. This was great for Techno, because it gave him more time to kill the Drè family. Philza had given him a new golden sword called "Piglin Sword". It wasn't even close to being as good as his "Orphan Obliterator", but he would have to make do. His Orphan Obliterator is a dead give away to his identity.

Techno met a lot of King Dream's friends and hung around with Grian a lot. He felt happy.

He did not forget his goal, though. Techno knew exactly what he needed to do. Whenever he saw any of the Drè family, he felt a strong sense of hatred. His family and kingdom was all gone because of them.

(Line Break)

"Hey!" Techno's brother, Tyler (don't ask it's just a random name that popped into my head) grinned at him. "How's life, Blood God?"

Techno smiled, "Great. You know me, no one beats me at fighting."

Tyler smiled wider, "Yasss." He looked down into the arena. "Also, it's almost your turn."

It was Techno's turn to go into the arena. He stepped into the arena, breathing the fresh air. The crowd chanted, "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!" When they saw him. He flawlessly defeated all his opponents with ease as his brother cheered for him. Techno looked up to his family. His parents were both smiling down at him, proud.

His family.

He loved his family.

They were basically his everything, his kingdom.

But the Drè family took that from him. It's all their fault.

That's right, I'm going to make them pay.

(Line Break)

Dream was talking about Techno with Dave.

"I wonder where he is." Dream said. "He's bound to be out there somewhere, plotting something."

Dave nodded, agreeing. Dream had learned that he was pretty anti-social from talking to him. Dream didn't mind, though. They were friends, after all. If he won't talk, Dream can just talk instead. Grian and Dave had also become good friends. They seemed to be quite close together. Dream didn't exactly like that, but he just brushed it off as him feeling left out. He didn't want Techno to feel that way, so Dream included him in as many things as possible.