36 - Not forgiven...not forgotten

The trees sang with gusto as the class fell, again, scattered amongst the dark trees. The students groaned as they wobbled to their unsteady feet.
"Is everyone ok?" Momo asks, clutching her head, as she surveys the surroundings.
"I think so..." Shoji replies, counting the bodies silently, finger pointing at the figures in the clearing.
"Good." Momo sighs, relieved.
"Y/N WHAT THE HELL!" Denki yells, sparking from the anger.
"YEAH YOU COULD'VE KILLED US!" Ochaco screams across the clearing, clearly wanting to speak her mind.
"IT WAS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE!" Iida shouts, arms flying around like helicopter blades. The yelling stops - as the 20 students realise that they can't find Y/N.
"Uh oh.." Deku murmurs, as the class stalk through the undergrowth, searching for Y/N.

Meanwhile, I was out like a light, bleeding into an extremely prickly bush about 20 yards away from te base of the camp.
Fuck.
Wake up you dumb piece of shit.
"Fine." I groan, rolling over into a pool of warm sticky blood.
"Ewww." I gag at the smell, vision spinning. I try to stand, but the dizziness is way too much. I fall flat on my ass, again, trying to see past the black fuzziness clouding my vision.
I fail.
When I regain consciousness, it's cold. And dark. Scattered voices search through the forest, calling. A gentle breeze wafts the smell of hot food, whilst sending a series of shivers down my spine. My throat aches, dry and sore. I stagger from my spot in the undergrowth, stumbling towards the light blaring from a building. It feels like years before I push the wooden door open, and sit on the brown leather couch underneath the window. The leather crinkles with my loud, laboured breathing as my chest rises and falls. The sound of voices are blurred and distant, they hum a tune familiar yet unwelcoming.
They hate you.
I press my hand against my stomach, the pain throbbing a beat in tune to my heart. My hand is coated in murky red blood, by nails are crusted with dark brown dirt, and I'm sure there is blood amongst it too. I gulp back the bile that threatens to rise as I stand on knocking knees. The door slams open, and Wildcats storm in, muttering about 'missing still' and 'Aizawa still out looking'. I cough, choking on the vile contents of my gurgling stomach. They freeze, finally noticing my presence.
"Y/N!?" They rush towards my body, just in time for my legs to give way and my brain to shut down.

The tide crashes against the golden shore in a delicate dance with the setting sun. The gentle breeze whips my hair around my face as I cling to my fathers hand. There is peace in this moment; I'm drowning in it. His phone vibrates, he places it against his cheek with a simple greeting.
He frowns, then hangs up.
"I'm sorry I ruined such a lovely moment." He apologises, bending down for me to jump into his lap.
"That's ok." I smile, "I forgive you."
He chuckles, running a hand over his scarred cheek and into the tubes around his neck.
"I won't forget this.."
"I won't either."
"I won't either." A harsh voice barks from the hallway. A murmur of agreement follows.
"Let them explain." A stern voice reasons, "Or live with the consequences."
"Was that a threat, Sensei?" Tokoyami mumbles, "because we don't have to like your ward."
I groan, tearing my eyes open to a glaringly bright light. The conversation outside the door continues as I try to figure out where the fuck I am.
The room is small, with dark wooden furniture and cream coloured carpet. The walls are eggshell white, harbouring paintings of heroes in delicate watercolour. I stretch my sore muscles to find little injury to the pale lemon duvet I'm lying underneath.
Sadly, I didn't bleed out.
Someone has taken the time to change my grimy clothes into a clean pair of shorts and extremely large shirt, too big to belong to me. I inhale the scent of the rough fabric covering my shoulders - it smells like caramel and cinnamon spice. The smell is familiar and comforting. I inspect my bandaged wrist and check my stomach.
Clearly someone's been looking out for me.
I don't even take this much care of me...
The door creaks open as Aizawa sensei shuffles in.
"Good. You're awake." He drawls, his dead eyes boring into mine. "Can you walk?" I huff, wobbling to my feet in response.
"Sure. Want me to leave? Should've just said so." I snarl, shoving past him, stalking out the hall.
Okay, where now?
I walk down the hall slowly, looking for another sign of life that could point me to the direction of my sleeping bag.
And some possibly longer pants.
I shiver, holding my arms against my chest, currently very conscious about my bra-less state.
"Good thing this shirt is warm." I mumble, inspecting the All Might print on the front. I walk towards the sound of chatter, entering a door that says 'Girls'.
Their heads are synchronised swimmers as they pounce on me; their unsuspecting prey.
"OMG."
"YOU NEARLY DIED."
"WE NEARLY DIED."
"WHO'S SHIRT IS THAT."
"GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO MIDORIYA!?"
"Holy Fuck." I exclaim, raising my hands near my ears. "One at a time please!" I stumble to an empty bunk, pulling my bag across the mattress so I can grab some comfier clothes. They all sit around me, some in the floor, on my bed, Ochaco was floating.
Mina was in my lap.
Waiting.
"Can I just say I'm so, so, SO Sorry about today," I start, fumbling over my words, tearing up. "I didn't mean to- I thought I could-" Mina sniffles, burying her head into the crook of my neck as the other girls croon apologies and 'all good honey's in response.
"So," Jirou speaks, "who's shirt is that?" I frown, shrugging my shoulders.
"No clue. I just woke up in it."
"OMG - Midoriya got kicked in the crotch!" I gasp, leaning in to hear Momo's hilarious recap of the unfortunate incident that happened on their arrival. For the next hour, I'm filled in on all the gossip and drama that happened when I was absent/unconscious.

It was 3am before we all fell asleep.

And we were wide awake at 7am.
Instead of a 'Good Morning Class, time to get up." We got a blaring Siren and megaphone announcement from the Wild, Wild Pussycats.
"GOOD MORNING CAMPERS! TODAY IS JAM PACKED WITH EXERCISES AND WORKOUTS THAT ARE SURE TO HELP YOUR HERO CAREER!" Tiger screams, "BUT FIRST - GET READY FOR THE DAY! NO BREAKFAST UNTIL WE ARE ALL OUTSIDE!" The girls, who were wincing at the volume, scramble from their spots in the giant sleeping pile  that had formed overnight. After a quick (and loud) flurry of movement, everyone was dressed, emotionally stable  and excited for the day of challenges.
After a long ass run (the whole class participated) It was a quick breakfast and solo training. Whilst Bakugou used barrels of water and Sato baked furiously in the corner, I was given a list.
'Other Things to do with Your Quirk."
"WHAT." I exclaimed, staring shocked at the title. "You want me to QUIT!?" Tiger laughs, loudly and gruffly.
"Just read it Aizawa-San."
"Y/N." I correct, reading the paper as he stalks off to another group of students.
Having a quirk with many possibilities of form or attack is a fantastic thing for a hero to have. Record all possible attacks or forms you can manifest within the boundaries of your quirk.
Then push them.
"What kind if psychotic crap is this?" I mumble, shoving the paper into my backpack.
I scan the field, the orange glow of the  setting sun illuminating the figures of my friends; my family.
Basic control of fire and water.
Basic control of land and plants.
Manipulation of air. (Basic)
Teleportation.
"Wow." I realise, "I suck."
There is so much more I could do. Instead - I've been moping.
"Why are you wasting time?" Sero winks as he swings by, the tape around the trees fraying as he flies through the gentle breeze.
We have been wasting time.
For the next two hours, I try everything that comes to mind. I mimic all the quirks I could think of, the hardest one was Tokoyami's. I ended up making a brown looking frog, which floated away into the forest, making strange popping noises as it flew away.
Dinner was quiet.
Too quiet.
Everyone expected an explanation, or something from me that would make them feel better. The girls however, were loyal as fuck. They marched past Shoji and Shouto with enough sass to spoil milk. When they started to gossip, loudly and obnoxiously, everyone eased into a normal meal.
I thanked them for that.
"Honestly.." I start, chilling in the hot springs while they lazily smiled at me, "I don't deserve such goddesses as friends." I wink flirtatiously at Mina and Tsuyu, who are currently chilling across from me.
Lets pretend we don't see them holding hands under the water...
Everything is uneventful, thanks to Koda, who I have the delight to meet.
"Aizawa should take a page outta Koda's handbook." I snort, the other girls burst out laughing. We hear the boys beyond the fence snickering too.
"Why do you call your dad 'Aizawa' now?" Hakugare pipes up. I roll my eyes and stare into the starry sky.
So beautiful.
"Well I'm not really agreeing with him at the moment," I explain, "He's still mad about a few things that happened recently." The girls giggle.
"Does it have something to do with a couple of boys~" Momo whispers, and I playfully splash her.
"Maybe~" I tease her back.
"I ship you and Todoroki." Ochaco whispers, trying to avoid the now very silent guys, who are clearly eavesdropping. Momo nods along, but Tsuyu and Jirou shake their heads defiantly.
"Nuh Uh." They whisper shout, "We're team Bakugou! You make him a better person." They raise their eyebrows at me.
"Bakugou lent you his shirt actually." Momo stews over the information. I'm shocked.
Definitely not upset though.
"Personally, Deku and You would be so cute." Hakugure squeals, Mina joining in enthusiastically.
"OR YOU COULD HAVE ALL THREE?" She swoons, and I stifle a laugh.
"Dreamboats" Hakugure replies dreamily.
"What. No. Nope." I shake my head, climbing out of the pool. They protest, but I just laugh quietly. I pull on a fluffy white robe, sitting on a bench poolside.
"Besides. What are the chances they like me?" I point out the obvious.
Now it's their turn for an eye roll.
"That's bullshit." They finally agree on one thing while we get dressed.