31 - stuff got interesting

"OI NERD" Bakugou calls out maliciously, grinning like the bastard he is, sauntering towards Shouto and I.
"Eat lunch with me?" He demands, and for some reason I want to agree.
Shouto's stiff frame said something else.
Wtf.
"I'm uh, not eating today." I mumble, the floor becoming interesting again. They chuckle in their deep voices, disagreeing.
Lol you're not my Dad...

"You need to eat." Bakugou interrupts Shouto, who was going to say the same. "You're a stick."

"Uh Thanks?" I
"What's going on here?" A gruff voice asks, The boys turning around to see Dad. I move past these huge giants, to stand next to Zawa, forgetting I was attached to the cannula.

I'm on the floor in seconds, winded. Bakugou goes to help me but I wave him off.

"I'm Fine Bakugou." I wheeze, picking myself up from the ground, Shouto's cautious eyes watching me carefully.

"It's Fine Sho." I smile, and turn to Zawa. "Mr Aizawa?"

Zawa grunts in response, beckoning his head to follow me. I wave goodbye to the boys, giggling at their disappointed faces. I take the tank from Sho and smile, him smirking in response. Bakugou huffs impatiently, earning a well deserved eyeroll from me.

I follow Dad to the staffroom, unaware of the argument behind me.

Todoroki

After my Father being a dick about Y/N, my unused powers and complaining about, All Might, I was almost ready to go back to bed before school even started.

"Another eight hours of this?!" I mutter, annoyed. I walk briskly into the classroom and take my seat while the class chatters. The conversation rises in volume as I stare blankly at the board, lost in thought.

Suddenly it is silent. I turn to see a very familiar face.

Y/N.

My God She's beautiful.

She grimaces a second too early before the class bursts into questions, Y/N shrinking slightly as the class advances in excitement.
"Shh!" She yells, the class following her instruction. Y/N hobbles towards her desk, dragging a metal tank beside her. She hauled herself onto her desk, which was a small struggle because of her short stature.
She smiled before replying to all the questions.
Impressive...
I go to talk to her, ask her if she's ok, but Ms Midnight interrupts.
Shoot.
After a long class, I half run to Y/N's desk to help her with the O2 tank.
"Thanks," She smiles gratefully.
"No problem." I say. We walk together, in a peaceful silence.
Don't blow it.
She slows her walk when we near, and I'm afraid I've done something wrong.
I can't ask before He shows up.
"OI NERD," Bakugou guffaws. I roll my eyes.
Y/N is mine.
His eyes tell me otherwise. I look down at Y/N, who is fidgeting with her tubing.
"Eat lunch with Me?" Wow. He's laying that on thick, I can almost hear the desire to steal her from me whispering in my ear.
"I'm not eating today," Y/N stumbles over her words.
Not eating?
I chuckle. She's joking, right?
She's not.
Her eyes and posture give that away.
That's bullshit. She needs to gain weight, not loose it. Her clothes almost fly off her body at the size of them.
She's unnaturally self conscious, and unhealthily underweight.
Bakugou locks eyes with me and smirks.
We could get her to eat though...
A loud clearing of voice says otherwise.
It's Mr Aizawa.
"What's going on here?" He grumbles, eying Bakugou, Y/N and I suspiciously.
Y/N moves forwards to her father, but before I can remind her of her situation, She's on the floor. Bakugou gets in before I do, but Y/N refuses his help, which funnily enough, improves my mood the slightest.
"I'm fine Sho." Y/N smiles at me, which improves my mood ALOT, more than it should.
She grabs the tank from me and walks off, glancing behind her and waving.
I turn to see Bakugou glaring at me. "Back Off."
"Why?" He grins sadistically, "She likes me too." I huff at him angrily and he growls back.
"May the best man win her heart." I say stiffly, Shoving past him with enough force to leave bruises.
He's not good enough for her...

Y/N
"Where are we going?" I ask Dad, puffing from the fast pace. He looks at me, eyes narrowed. My stomach twists uneasily, and I feel sick as he responds with his own question.
"What was going on with Todoroki andBalugpu back there?" He grunts, and I nearly drop my tank, earning Zawa the responsibility of carrying it.
"Nothing. Bakugou was just being a jerk, standing in our way. Shouto was holding my o2 because my arms are tired." I complained, following Zawa into the Staffroom.
He grabs a thick stack of papers from his desk and shoved them into my arms.
"Whoa." I stutter.
How much homework did I miss?
"These are your request forms from pro heroes for your internship." Zawa smiles softly down apon me, and my eyes widen in response.
"How many?" I ask, excited.
"45" He replies casually, smirking at me while I almost explode of happiness.
"Any good ones?!" I ask, sitting on the floor so I can spread them out. Zawa joins me, pointing at a yellow form with the USJ logo on it.
"Thirteen has requested you, She wants to expand your knowledge on defensive, but Fatgum Hero himself sent in an application to help you reach full potential with attack." Dad grins at me, "You've got some fans."
How?!