29 - firecrackers and real crackers

I woke up to a crime scene.
The first thing I said was "Did I miss breakfast - I could kill for some cheese and crackers."
Biiiiig Mistake.
After an hour long interrogation and crime scene cleaners coming in, forensic investigators and multiple pro heroes checking the hospital out (including pro heroes Deadlock and Fatgum!) I was finally allowed I have breakfast and visitors.
The first was Aizawa.
You know all the "Keep the wires inside your body" and the "good job on the sports festival kiddo" "class accusing me of child abuse" was normal - but that wasn't the most surprising thing.
"Bakugou is here to see you." He said nonchalantly, offhand even - as if it was a normal everyday thing.
"And you let him come?" I tease, poking him as he glares at me.
"I'm his teacher - not his parent. It's a weekend."
So after I pushed Aizawa from the small room, by force, I tied my hair back and examined myself in the non glass hospital provided mirror.
Aaaand the scars are still there. I look healthy - which is unhelpful for the cover up story of 'too sick to continue'.
Not 'blood poisoning and passing out from stitches reopening' just the lack of air in my so called 'infected' lungs.
I had a minor blood disease (it was cured) But I'm fine now.
Apart from the crippling depression, controlling anxiety and raging PTSD. All good though....
"Oi." A voice chimes from the door, and I roll my eyes as I wheelie out my IV stand and enter the room.
Everything is the same, the sun shining through the window panes like before, but the only difference is a unusually calm Bakugou holding a bouquet of wildflowers that are slightly singed, held together with twine.
"Hey are those for me?" I tease him lightly, and he chucks them at me, chuckling.
"Whatever." He shoves his hands into his pockets while I climb onto the bed.
"Welcome to my usual room. Bed, Chair, Non sharp doorknob etcetera,"  I say, pointing to each separately.
"What do you mean by usual?" He asks me, being an ass.
"I mean," I inhale, "I've been here many times." I finish.
"You lied."
"I did nothing if the sort," I gasp dramatically, feigning outrage. Bakugou glares at me.
"You're wearing the 'antsy patient' wristband." He points out as I shove my hand into the white sheets.
"Yeah I'm pretty antsy - I think the nurse is guilty of theft. I can't find my yellow t shirt....." I trail off, remembering I'm supposed to be convincing (and I am not doing anything of the sort) .
"Whatever." He 'tch'ed at me and I roped my eyes in response.
We sit in an awakened silence, him glaring at the floor - me twiddling my thumbs.
"Thanks for the flowers," I hint. He stays stoic and silent.
I check to see if he's breathing.
And if he tells you I threw a shoe at him to   Figure this out he is 100% correct.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" He shouts, hands crackling like an open fire.
"Thought you were dead." I mumble.
"I'm not. Just thinking."
"About what?" I ask, curious in this boring situation.
"You're the second shortest in our class." He says wickedly, "second to Mineta."
I choke on air in shock. Second to that oversized grape? NUh uh.
"Nooo, isn't Tsu shorter than me?" I respond I desperation.
"We will have to see...." he mutters, standing up to leave.
"See you at school." He adds, grinning.

School might just get interesting....