Chapter 19 - Aftershock

Todoroki's POV
Today was like any other day. I woke up, ignored my father, and went to school.
Except.
Y/N ran into me, and I caught her before she fell. She's an amazing athlete, and very intelligent.
I spent the rest of the day with her, hanging out with the surprisingly dark but funny and kind Y/N.
It was a really good day.

Y/N's POV

Today Sucked.
The first part. Not the Todoroki Part. He was the best part of the day.
The end part was worse.
I could feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins. I stare anxiously at the clock that sits ticking annoyingly on the wall.
And finally, the bell rings.
I shove my textbook in my bag and walk out the door. As soon as I am in the hallway, I teleport away.
I'm not being haunted by my demons. Not again.

Deku's POV

As the bell rings, a usually calm Y/N almost runs out the door. Her calm look was masked with shades of determination. I hurry after her, hoping to catch her before she leaves.
I turn into the hallway and watch as she disappears. Sighing disappointedly, I turn to see Todoroki, Looking concerned.
"Todoroki-San?," I ask, "Do you know?"
He turns away, ignoring me.
"OI ASSHOLES! WERE IS Y/N?" Kacchan storm over to us, the shade of blood.
"Gon-n-n-ne,Kacchan, but I think-k-"
"No one cares Damn Deku," he snaps, "And if she's not here than she's somewhere she's not supposed to be."

What is that supposed to mean?

Aizawa's POV

Fuck.
She's gone. She left. Y/N bolted. She left Mic's Class in a hurry, and before anyone could stop her.
Of course, she could be halfway across the country by now.
When I found out, it was twenty minutes after school ended. I was in a meeting with Nezu and Recovery Girl on her Blood Test Results.
She's not going to be happy.
But first, Find her.
I turn a corner, running at full speed, pissed. These bandages are sucky for daughter-finding.
She must of panicked and left.
I burst into the staff room. "Y/N Ran Away." I blurt out. All Might, Midnight and Mic look alarmed, and the other teachers look more concerned, standing up and planning.
"Where do you think she went?" Asked Midnight worriedly. I sigh.
"I have no idea." I grumble, "She took off suddenly." I ignore his comment.

"Don't worry," Mic said, "She might just be at home....?"
Gunhead speaks up, "Talk to all Patrolling Heroes. If she doesn't want to be found, we will need quirks involved." The Teachers at UA nod in agreement. They knew Y/N when she was little.
When she was younger, when I joined UA, Y/N had a few rough patches. Not speaking for months at a time, crying a lot, medical issues etcetera. The Staff got to know Y/N when I brought her in with me.
"Have you called her cell?" Asked Mic.
"Already Tried. Voicemail." I reply.
"I will go find her, and bring her back." All Might Says, "We all will try, Aizawa."
"She left. She could be anywhere! She could be anywhere in the world!" I exclaim.
Midnight's brow furrows, deep in thought.
"WAIT," She shouts suddenly, "I think I know where she is!"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Y/N's POV
Everything hurts.
It's for your own good.
Stop. Please.
This will only hurt a little.
STOP.
Stay still.
I REFUSE TO BE ANTAGONISED.
No one will ever love the monster you have become.
ZAWA DOES. MAYBE....
We are helping you reach your potential.
I CAN REACH IT WITHOUT NEEDLES.
Just Breathe Subject 013.
I CAN'T.
I collapse to the ground. The punching bag hangs limply from the recent beating.

I wont let them hurt me no more. Heroes cannot be scared of treatment, how else can they put everything on the line when they are afraid of a simple scratch? Newsflash: They Can't.

Believe Me, I've tried.

I walk across the sparring mat to the weights and began to use my quirk to lift them, flying them around the room. I turn around and watch.
20 Kilograms soon turned to 40, then 80. I let myself relax, and other objects such as training spears and balance beams started to fly around. I marvel at the sight, and then hear knocking at the door. I turn on the stereo and blast the radio, music filling the room as I put the place back together.

"Y/N?" A voice chimes outside the door.
I open it to find Midnight standing in a defensive pose, ready for an attack.
"Chill. I'm Just training." I chuckle, letting her in. She relaxes and walks into the room, eyeing the broken punching bags with a smile.
"Aizawa got scared today," She started.
"Geez,  get it. I was Irresponsible. I just couldn't wait there, knowing I probably have an unknown disease!" I interrupt. She looks at me, and replies softly.

"He was worried that you left, not about your condition," She smiled, "You owe him an explanation, at the very least." I sigh, and sit down on the floor.

"I know......" I smile up at her and her unmistakably beautiful body. She smiles down at me, eventually joining me on the floor of the gym.
"How is the wound anyway?" She asks me curiously. I shrug and then immediately regret doing so.
"A little sore I guess." I am such a liar. It feels like the knife did more damage then visible, but no way in hell am I going to snitch to Zawa.
Let's just say Midnight wasn't assured.
She turns away from me, and a pinkish mist flows around me, intoxicating my airways, lulling me into dreams filled with shredded bodies and screams of unknown .
And all I can mutter is 'bitch' before completely passing out.