27 - hospital food

Fuzzy. The world is fuzzy.
Hot. It's very hot.
And wet. Warm and fast.
Dark.
The world is dark.
Darker than usual.

Aizawa's POV

She was doing well.
Y/N had made it to the final round, ready to go up against Todoroki to see if he or Bakugou would fight her.
She had done well, coming 9th in the obstacle course, alongside another student, she had done fairly well in round two with Midoriya, smiling and being a great teammate, earning respect and admiration from the crowd.
After manipulating todoroki's ice to melt around her, she collapsed, mouth foaming, body convulsing violently. The crowd now screaming for help. Like I said - she's a crowd favourite. I try to leave but Hizashi bear hugs me from behind, encasing me in a warm embrace.
"Shota! They'll help her!" He repeats over and over. I strain against him, flashes of memories blurring my vision. She's crying under the table. She's tied to the table, only eight. She's screaming as the needle enters her veins - all causing me to groan in agony. They manage to stop the foaming, placing her on a stretcher hurriedly. They bolt out in a hurry - already attaching the IV, and I manage to control my emotions again.

But he didn't see the shadowy figure who managed to slip inside the ambulance...