Chapter 2

The leather straps rub against my inflamed flesh. The bleeding has stopped, and all I want is to die. The doctors finished an hour ago, but the pain never did.

A Nurse wipe a sterile cloth down my hot, red flesh. I wince when they hit a fresh wound, accidentally caused when I was trying to escape and was stabbed with a scalpel.
It was two days since I lost consciousness , listening to the monsters. You can imagine my anxiety when I realise my entire torso was missing the flesh that covered my squishy insides.
"It's okay, sweetie," the female blonde headed nurse smiles at me, a shark tooth grin,"The doctors will be in here any minute now to stitch you back up" She coos at my appearance, tracing the scars that linger across my face with a clawed finger.
At least I have a thin paper gown on.
You don't deserve any better.
The clunk of a thick metal door being opened warns me of the three nightmares that call themselves doctors. The first is big and beefy, having to duck when entering the door, knuckles the size of a coconut. One of them has a scar running down the left side of his face, thickness of a nickel in width. I gave him that on accident, panicking when he started surgery without any medications. He was furious.
So now I have scars of my own.
The other has a clipboard and no hair. He looks like an egg, the fluorescent lights glinting of his head and swollen face.
I hope another patient gave him that.
Two of these doctors will stitch me up, one of them will knock me out. I laugh hysterically at the thought of the bald doctor trying to knock me out, too tired to contain my thoughts and giggles.
I've been here too long.
The doctors stop, looking at each other. The one with the scar rolls his eyes.
"Oh look, she went insane. Just like the others." He sighed and shook his head.
"013 was always a freak," said the big one, "Personally I think all the quirk bearing humans are insane" He grinned sadistically and thudded his way towards me, cracking his huge fingers menacingly.

The hollow noise echoes loudly across the suddenly bright room and I struggle against the leather restraints that bind my arms, neck and legs to the table. My stomach sears with pain as I bleed everywhere whilst growling at him, hoping the giant male backs off. He grins scarily in return, pulling back his sleeves to show rolls of ivory muscle when...
Boom! The windows shake, dust pattering down from the ceiling. The doctors stop and stare at the ceiling worriedly.
What are they afraid off?!
Suddenly a large figure with pointing horns stands in the doorway, smoke billowing dramatically. The doctors yell as other patient's shrieks fill the noisy air, the flurry of movement and hoarse yelling increases my panic.
Who are these people? Quirk users!?
I can see shadows behind him. Different shapes and sizes, moving forward to attack.
Monsters.
"Do not fear! The heroes are here!" The large, horned, figure spoke loudly in a confident tone, teeth glowing heroically in the dark. Running towards the retreating doctors, the figure and other creatures attack and restrain everyone in sight.
"Don't harm the girl," another figure spoke. He had weird tentacles that rose with his dark hair. He looked tired, even from a distance, huge bags looming under his grey eyes.
Before I can call for help, Scar face reaches forward and rips off the restraints, holding me close to him by my hair, a knife to my throat as he slices it.  I scream in pain, the warm wet blood gushing from my papery skin, onto my once white gown.My stomach is still open, it feels weird having wind on my organs. Suddenly I am released, but my legs cannot support my body, as I haven't walked in so long. I crash to the floor, knocking over a tray full of metal tools. They clatter to the floor noisily, catching the attention of some of the abnormals. I see doctors around my in the hazy vision. I lie on the floor for a while, watching my captors and doctors fighting and being restrained. The tired dark haired guy bends down next to me, scooping me into a sitting position.
"No please Stop-" I gasp. He sucks in a short shocked breath. He lies me down and speaks to one of the other weirdos.
"We need medical attention in the basement please." He said. He looks into my eyes through weird yellow goggles, assessing my condition.
Wouldn't it be easier if you took them off?
"What's your name kid?" He asks huskily. I gulp and reply shakily, not wanting to make him mad.
You will address us properly One-Thirteen.
"Subject one-thirteen," I say, "but my name is (Y/N)" I cough, soon I can't breathe because I'm coughing so much. I feel dizzy from the lack of blood and my vision becomes blurrier by the minute.
He looks at me.
"I'm Pro-Hero Eraser Head" He mumbles, "and we are all here to get you out."