Chapter 17 - Not Again

Kirishima's POV

Kicking Villain ass is easier said then done, but we make a great team, Y/N, Bakubro and I.
Y/N is quick and easy. Not too violent, like Bakugou but, efficient. With one simple twitch of her hands on their necks, heads go flying.
She's so beautiful, even when she kills, and she doesn't know it, which is quite sad.
She was there for me in my past, so I plan to help her too.

Bakugou's POV

Shitty Hair is doing great. He's pretty cool, but Y/N is awesome.
She spurts the villain blood everywhere, and she smile slightly doing so.
I can't stop thinking about her stupid face. It's not stupid.....it's nice I guess. I'm not a softie! Fuck all the haters, I'm fabulous.
After we had done smashing idiots, Y/N ran off, and I wasn't gonna let her go off on her own. The three of us bolted, and I used my explosions to catch up to her.
"WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" I yell at her, but she eventually yells back.
"I'M GOING TO HELP MY FATHER, AS HE DOESNT DEAL WITH SO MUCH WITHOUT HELP!" Y/N keeps running, and we keep travelling till we see our Sensei getting the shit beaten out of him, and All Might finally shows his goddamn face.
He's losing.
Y/N screams at the monster, and lunches at it, teleporting behind it and landing a sickening blow to the eye.
The creature bashes her down, but she dodged and setting fires, using the flames to surround it, but it's no use.
The monster screams, thrashing towards her, as she braces for the impact, he moves, confusing her, and then pummels her into a lone knife. Her blood spurts from the stomach, and the creature tosses her aside, as if she was trash.
SHE ISN'T TRASH.

Aizawas POV
Fuck...it hurts. I'm going to pass out, but I can't. The students need me.
Y/N needs me.

Who is screaming?

Y/N?

Who said her name?

Y/N's POV

I had it. I could've helped.
I doubt I did.
The knife hurts.
I roll over and cry out in agony, the pain blinding my vision with streaks of glaring white. I can see Deku's face, leaning over mine.
"Y/N!" He asks me frantically, as if I was dying.
I'm not dying!
"Deku," I whimper, and cough.
The Coughing doesn't end, blood splatters on my clothes, and on Deku's hands, and he holds my head in his lap.
"Y/N the heroes are here! We can get you some help!" He exclaimed happily, and slightly worried. The world started to spin, and everything became unfocused.
"Why.... are you.....worried," I chuckle, a little hysterically, I might add, before passing out completely.

Bakugou's POV

Fuck. The villains left and sensei is out like a light.
Where is she.
I push past a crowd of people to find Y/N lying on the ground, next to Damn Deku.
Y/N's pale body has blood leeching from a stomach wound, a bloody knife wedged in her chest. A weird black substance oozes from her chest.
I run towards her and grab Deku by his neck.
"WHAT HAPPENED STUPID NERD!? WHAT DID YOU DO?" I scream at him. I'll kill him. He did this.
He could've saved her.
A strong hand separates Deku and I, and I look up to see a grey squarish hero.
"Medical staff is near. We need to move her closer to the entrance of the USJ," he states in a low, gravelly voice, "Her life depends on it."

Oh fuck.
Fuck. She can't die.
Soon enough we hear blaring sirens, and the heroes move her to the front entrance.
The ambulance pulls up, and they gasp at the sight of Sensei, Space hero and Y/N. I can see Y/N stirring, face contorted with pain. The heroes help the paramedics put her on a bed.

That's when she starts screaming.

"JUST KILL ME ALREADY I'M DONE!"

She thrashes around, as if she was being stabbed violently. Gun Hero: Gunhead, whispers something in a medics ear, and the medic nods, before injecting a fluid into Y/N's neck.
I go to kill that bastard for hurting her, but a goddamn miracle happens.
She stops thrashing, and starts to mumble off into a sedated sleep.
"I know I'm the monster..."she whispers as she passes out.
The rest of our class watch in shock as they load her into the ambulance.
I walk towards the ambulance, Deku following behind.
I'm going with her. She's my friend. I'll stay with her.

Y/N's POV

It hurts like hell.

"What did you do at school today?"
"I got stabbed"

"Y/N"
I look to see Zawa, standing in a white hallway. Unscathed, unharmed.
"Don't panic. I'll be by your side."
I reach for him, and he disappears.
"Zawa! Zawa? Where are you?" I turn to find him beside me, looking into my eyes, cold and unfriendly.
"Wake up."
Pain.
Oh my god. It hurts.
Where is Zawa?
I look to see the class, staring at me in shock.
Agh. The pain of being laid down again. Wait, where am I?
Fuck. I can't go to the hospital. No. No!
You aren't human.
I know that! HELP! ZAWA!
We will come for you. You can't escape us.
ZAWA! KATSUKI! MINA? HELP!
I feel trapped.
This is for your own good, 013.
Run away.
I TRIED, AND TRIED.
I feel the grasps of sedative take me under, pulling me into eternal darkness, an inescapable painless dream.
I want you to count to seven. When you wake up, you will be in heaven.
Good Luck 013. Let us give you a gift.
What gift?

Hi Guys! Author Here!
I'd just like to send my love in this horrible crisis. Self isolation can be hard, and I'm going to update more often to keep you guys entertained. Stay Safe, Wonderful Readers!
- Author!
P.S. Wash your hands :)