Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

Bright lights. Muttering. Low voices, soothing me. "It's okay, you are safe"

Am I though?

I open my eyes and yawn. I feel heavy and very, very tired. I blink. The lights are bright and I can see a tired figure beside my bed. I stare at them. Purple bags sit underneath his eyes like bruises. He is mostly unharmed, just a few scratches. His hair is black and shaggy, long in length.
Oh yeah, it's that guy, Eraser Head. The hero that rescued me. He starts to stir from his slumber and glances up at me.

Aizawa's POV

After the girl passed out at the asylum rescue mission, I carried her to an ambulance. The other heroes were to busy to notice the limp figure in my arms. When I got to an ambulance, the paramedics were beyond horrified.
"Oh my god"
"QUICK! Get some morphine"
I set her down on the stretcher and she whimpers. Her eyes are big and grey, full of tears. A paramedic comes back with a needle full of a glassy liquid. Y/N screams. She tries to sit up and she wiggles around, away from the needle.
Something clicks. Of course.
I pin her down gently, holding her wrists by her side. She kicks and screams. Another paramedic holds down her legs, while the one with the needle inserts the syringe into her thigh, her arms don't have enough muscle. She cries, tears like little rivers pour down her face. They paramedics walk off, taking the empty syringes. Another one comes back, with some plastic covered tools. She smiles sympathetically.
"Her torso is going to bleed out before we can get to the hospital, we'll need to stitch certain areas to stabilise her." When Y/N heard this, she went frantic. She stands up, and I catch her before she falls. I lie her down on the stretcher.
"Y/N"
She turned to look at me, like a scared little kitten.
"The needle they put into you is going to make it not hurt," I said sternly, "So stop panicking and moving. Just close your eyes okay?" Y/N nodded. I took my googles off and put them over her eyes. She had giggled and let a small smile leave her lips. She fell asleep halfway through them stitching her up.
I didn't watch her be repaired, there is only so much I can take.
When the ambulance drove back to the hospital, she was rushed into surgery immediately. It made Y/N panic, but she was very drowsy, so she didn't really know what was going on.
I open my eyes.
Ah Shit. I must of fallen asleep at the hospital.
I glance up, and see little Y/N peering up at me in interest. I get up and groan. I stretch my arms.
I hear a little yawn. I look up to see Y/N blinking tiredly. I smile at her.
"Mr Eraser Head?" I hear her whisper. I pull the chair I was sleeping on closer to her bedside and sit.
"Hey, Kiddo."
"Where am I?" She whispers.
"You're at the hospital, They did a surgery to help you get better, and you just woke up." I say.
She looks towards the door. Then back to me.
"Mr Eraser Head, I can't be here." she says softly.
"Why not?," I ask concerned, "You're sick."
"But I'm not normal," She sniffles, "They said that I'm bad, and I'm gonna be-"
"Stop," I command her, "They were wrong."
Y/N looks at me, confused. I sigh.
"Your were being held prisoner, by some villains in an old hospital for crazy people. The hospital was abandoned years ago, but Villains have being using it to hurt people." She shakes her head.
"They said I have a quirk, isn't that bad?" She asks me, clearly stressed out.
"No, lots of people have quirks," I say, "But they didn't, so they were angry."
She looks shocked, and slightly pleased.
"What is your quirk anyway?" I asked her curiously.
"It's hard to understand," she says, a frown appearing on his scarily scarred forehead, "But I can change the things around me to the way I want," she continued, "Sometimes I can't even understand it."
I'm stunned. Just at eight years old, she has such a powerful quirk.
Only eight years old.

And tortured, apparently.

So young........ 

Muttering voices and footsteps echo in the corridor outside the door. Y/N turns to the door, expectinga.
The door opens, revealing a doctor in a white lab coat, and a lady in black scrubs pushing a trolley with a tray on the top. The metal tools clanked on the tray, causing Y/N to shiver uneasily. I grab her hand and hold it. She gives it a grateful squeeze.
"Miss Y/N, I'm Doctor Soba," he says smiling, "Yes, yes, just like the noodles." He looks at her expectingly, but she looks very confused.
"What's Soba?" She pipes up, interested.
While her and the doctor were talking, the nurse was organising her tray. I see the glint of a silver barb incased in plastic, and a vial full of liquid.
Shit.
When the plastic is ripped off with a snap, Y/N bolted. She leapt from the bed, and ran out the door. The doctor lunged at her, and crashed into the trolley tray thing. The nurse shouted while I chased after Y/N. Boy, she can run.
I bet she's just manipulating the air around her, to make it easier for her to run.
Still, I don't have my scarf on me, shit.
I have to get to her, before she hurts herself more.

Wow, ok. That was a loooooooooong chapter. Thank you to all the people that keep reading my stories, this is the first one I have ever done. Special mention to starwarslover_13  for always being there to help me out! Your works give me some inspiration when I lack it.
See you readers later!
Author out!