46 - Mini Me

"What do you want to wear?" I ask Eri, showing her some options. She points to the red and white dress in my left hand and I smile.

"Do you need a hand trying it on?" She shakes her head and shuffles towards the bathroom with her clothes. I shift awkwardly on the armrests of the crutches, forearms rubbed raw from all the movement. Eri comes back out, looking very adorable in her outfit and I help do up the buttons and tie her shoes.

"Dora?" Eri asks timidly, holding a small hairbrush in her tiny hands, "Can I brush your hair?"

"Sure honey, that would be nice." I awkwardly slump onto the bed and she stands on the mattress behind me and gently rakes it through my tufts of freshly washed hair. I hadn't bothered to style it, nor had the coordination. I patted my lap once she was done and she climbed onto it willingly. I tuck her wispy hairs behind her ears and wrap my arms around her as we wait for my Dad.

"Are you feeling okay?" I whisper and she shrugs.

"What if they don't like me?" I shake my head to her worries.

"It doesn't matter what everyone thinks, as long as you are happy that's what matters. I  think you're very sweet, Eri." She buries her head in my chest and sniffles and I pat her back softly.

"Morning." Dad strolls in, picking Eri up and putting her on his hip as I pull myself up on my crutches with uncoordinated skill. We slowly traipse down the hospital hallways and meet my other dad by the car. Zashi pulls me into an awkward hug as Zawa buckles Eri into her seat. We drive in silence.

I'm the first to climb out of the car when we arrive at school, eager to see Echo and even more excited to be out of the hospital. I spot a hyperactive pink psycho waiting on the porch of the dorms with Mirio and Izuku, clearly waiting for our arrival. My rose coloured friend is practically vibrating on the spot like a squirrel on cocaine, a pink blur.

Zawa grunts in disapproval.

"At least she's not scaring Eri." He grumbles and I realize why she hasn't yet said hello.
I wave goodbye to Eri as Mirio and Izuku approach. I smile warmly at Mirio as I pass and ignore Midoriya. Mina runs the last couple meters towards me and collapses at my feet.

"You're home! Your dad told me not to hug you so I'm just gonna cry onto your feet with my magic homosexual tears." She kisses my clunky, brace covered legs. I snort with laughter as she gets up and helps me up the porch stairs and opens the front door for me.

"Welcome back!" Kaminari is waiting by the entrance with his doting boyfriend who smells strongly of weed.

"We fed Echo when you were gone." Sero grins lazily, "Your Dads seemed a bit stressed."

"I guess they had a lot on their plate." I reply, "Have you seen the boys?"

"Right here, Panda." Shouto smiles, appearing behind me with my bags. He and Katsuki are still dressed in their hero uniforms, probably coming from their make up exam.

"How did everything go?" I smile at them and they look tired.

"Good. I hate kids." Katsuki groans, stomping forward a few paces and turning around expectantly. I laugh and follow him with Shouto and Mina trailing behind. My room is unchanged when I arrive, except it has been cleaned because I left my doom very messy the morning of the mission. My dustless floors and clean sheets are a dead giveaway that someone's been in here. Shouto notices my distraction.

"I caught a certain cat in here earlier, snooping through your socks. So Katsuki and I cleaned up a bit, with help from Kirishima and Ashido."

"Thank you." I smile, cringing internally at the thought of Bakugou finding one of my many discarded bras that usually sit on the floor.

I glance over to the  culprit, who is grinning evilly at me, his smirk as wide as the fucking sun.

Freaking Fabulous.

"When are you off the crutches?" Kirishima asks me, sitting cross legged on my bed.

"When I can confidently walk again." I huff, sitting on my desk chair and leaning the offending items in question against the window. The room stands silent with my words lingering in the stale air. I break it with a slightly hysterical chuckle, which receives some very concerned glares.

"I'm surprised they let me back into the course." Mina giggles.

"Maybe if they didn't I'd finally be the hottest one in the class." She winks at me and I blush.

What?

"Well, seeing as I'm the sexiest one here, that'd be pretty hard, Mina." Kiri shoves her gently and she shoves back, the bedsprings groaning with all the slightly aggressive movement.

"C'mon guys. We have to get ready to go." I groan, standing up and wobbling slightly, which causes everyone to do the awkward ready-to-catch, arms slightly extended pose. I wave them off and grab my crutches.

"Get out so I can change. Meet in the living room in 15?"

After an awkward struggle to change into my uniform, minus the shoes and socks, I leave my hair as is because I liked how Eri did a messy, effortless look. Sure it was mostly messy but I still love it nonetheless. My little sister, my mini me.

I suppose this doesn't get any better, being a bustling school festival surrounded by my friends. But the sensory overload was building like an approaching marching band as the smells and sounds made my head spin.

I can feel Katsuki holding my arm, his rough hands are familiar and warm, his breath sweet and tantalizing on the side of my face as he quite literally breathes down my neck.

Fuck me.

"C'mon." He murmurs into the nape of my neck and I follow him all too willingly through the crowd as best I can. Katsuki comes to a halt in the corridor behind the stage and I look around him  to see who has blocked the path.

Izuku.

"Get out of the fucking way." 'Tsuki snarls and Izuku doesn't bat an eyelash.

"I just want to talk to Pandora, Kacchan" He responds calmly, stoic and expressionless. I take in how tall he's grown, the bulging ripples of toned muscle that could rival Katsuki. I narrow my eyes in an attempt to make my gawking more of a glare as Izuku smirks at me softly. He's not overly cocky or proud, just trying to intimidate Katsuki. 

"It's fine, Kats. Go warm up, you're on soon." I grab a fistful of his shirt to pull him  in for a kiss on the cheek, but something is misinterpreted and our lips meet, rough with passion but sweet with intention. I let him go and smooth his collar out. His eyes are filthy with hidden desires that are easily deciphered by the  sensual licking of his lips.

He turns away once more, leaving me alone with Izuku.