Chapter 13 - Beginning or End?

Echo paws at my face, meowing impatiently. I groan and roll over, nearly falling out of bed.
I hear thudding outside my room, and the soft falling of a blanket on the floor.
Echo shoots of the bed, running down the hall excitedly. I quickly get up and claim the bathroom before Zawa.
While I was my hair, I think of what I am going to do today.
BANG.
BANG .
BANG.
Then I hear  Aizawa's muffled voice.
"Get out of the shower. We have school."
I immediately shut off the water, and tie a towel around my torso. I braid my hair loosely down my back. I get dried, get dressed, and wander downstairs.
I look around curiously. I can't seem to find Echo. I find his cat treats and pour some into a bowl, placing it on the floor. I grab my Bag, shove my notebooks into it, and wait for Zawa.
He eventually comes out, hobbling along in his yellow sleeping bag. He grabs a juice box from the fridge and sips it noisily.
"Do you have to do that?," I asked, annoyed, "We have other food..."
Rolling his eyes, he asks if I've eaten anything. I roll my eyes, and teleport us both to UA.

Aizawa's POV

Y/N attending UA. I honestly thought she wouldn't make it this far.
I do have faith in her though. It's her Mental stability.
And the fact that she was tortured.
When I rescued her, I thought she wouldn't survive the night.
But, Here we are.
I hope this class challenges her, and they step up to meet her standard.
She's smart and strong, but overthinks.
Then she becomes overwhelmed, and completely flips out.
When I tell her to open her mind, it's not to activate her quirk, it's so she can stop stressing out and focus on not hurting herself.
Based on the exam results, she has an overpowering quirk, so we had to put her in the hero class.
If not, and she goes down the villain path, it will be the end of us all...

Y/N POV

I hear muffled meowing when we arrive at UA. I turn to Zawa, and a Confused Echo sticks his head out of the top of the sleeping bag. I pet his head, and Echo purrs happily.
Zawa seems lost in thought, and I stare at the hallway before us. Students walk this way and that, as we make our way to the classroom. Zawa has to do something, so I go to the classroom. I look around and recognise a few faces from the exam.
A pink blur leaps infront of me, blinding my vision for a few seconds, and I can see My bestie, Mina.
"Y/N! You made it! I knew you would!" Mina rambles on excitedly. Kiri enters and we all talk until someone shouts.
I turn to see dad lying on the floor in his yellow bag.
Way to make a great impression...
We sit in our assigned seats, while Zawa mumbles on. I can feel Mina's and Kirishima's stares burning a hole through my back.
Thank god Zawa has the decency to hand us our sports uniform, and we go change.

After, we meet back at the field for a test of quirks.
Zawa talks about how UA is a 'Freestyle' education system, and how that applies to students and teachers.
I think it means they just control the teachers.
I sit deep in thought, for good knows how long.
That's when the first kid throws the ball.
705.2 metres!? Seriously!?

"Y/N. Come throw." Aizawa looks at me.
I get up from the ground, walk over to him and hold the ball.
"Quirk?" I ask, and someone behind me scoffs.
He nods, but then glares at the class.
"Y/N doesn't need her quirk to achieve your the height that you have Bakugou," he growls, "She can do it without."
Mina and Kiri nod in agreement.
I take a step back and through it, trying to use the air to my will.
If I use my quirk to defy the gravity of the ball, it should just rise, but with the right speed, shoot like a rocket.
I then go to through it as fast as I can, and it flies from my hand, rising up, up, up.....
And I can't see it anymore.
Zawa then lifts up the monitor, which reads ♾.
The class gasps and I chuckle. I walk away from the front, heading towards the back to avoid staring.
Yet somehow, I find everyone's eyes on me.
That's when the bomb drops.
"The most hopeless will be expelled."
I stare at Zawa, suspicious. I know he has a reputation for expelling students,but, why  would you get their hopes up, and then tell them they aren't good enough?

Oh wait, did I just explain life?