long time, can't see

"Y/N will be returning to the hero course after her recovery," Midnight announces, "Aizawa will be with her until then. They will be back before The Sport Festival begins."

Todoroki's POV
I hope she's ok.

Deku's POV
She wouldn't of trained, what if she doesn't perform as well as she could....that could affect her career.

Bakugou's POV
dammit. she shouldn't have to loose over something she couldn't control.
This isn't fair.

Y/N's POV

Everything hurts.
When I woke, I found myself restrained to a hospital bed. It smelt like chemicals, and the sheets felt like sandpaper rubbing against my skin. No one was there.
I was alone.
The IV was placed at my elbow, and I couldn't reach it because of the restraints.
I wait for what feels like several hours. In that time I wait patiently, dark thoughts creeping in, shadows dancing around the room, taunting me. I also find my voice is sore, which probably means I've been screaming.
(I hope the room is soundproof)

The door opens with a heavy click, and I can't tell it's a vacuum sealed one, for severe patients with either;
A) Mental Illnesses
Or
B) Severe Infections.
(From the doctors face it's both)

Dr Soba, my lifelong, extremely talented doctor Walks in calmly, wearing what appears to be a yellow gown and mask.
Just like the Severe Infection units wear.
Yet he walks in like a doctor would when confronting a nutcase.
"Y/N? How are you feeling?" He asks me cautiously. I glare at him.
"Like I've been gassed and held against my will, which I may add is illegal." I shoot back. He sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose.
"Y/N, you ran away."
"Actually I went home,"
"It scared your father." Dr Soba shoots back.
I look down, ignoring his steely gaze. "He's not my father," I mutter, "a true father would ask me for permission before drugging me. Or wouldn't drug me at all."
Dr Soba winces. "Do you want to hear about your state now, or should you have a psych evaluation first?" I glare at him.
"Fine. Spit it out."
He sits down on the edge of the bed.
"You has a severe blood poising caused by the knife wound. It caused delusional behaviour and extreme irrationality. In your case, it also spread faster than we hoped." He spoke softly, but I heard every word clearly.
"How does this affect my performance levels?" I ask him slowly.
"Your blood test results showed that it had physical and mental instabilities. For instance, it weakened your lungs and heart, which is which you have a cannula." He says, pointing to the tube in my nose, which I notice is quite annoyingly necessary if I want to live.
Dr Soba smiles. "The reason you are in a private room is because in surgery we came across complications in your abdomen. Because you have had so many surgeries, the skin is quite scarred, and we may have slit too far and opened up one, causing that scar to tear others open too." And then the Doc goes silent.

Finally. And probably for good measure. If he said one more bad thing I might of slit his throat.
Dr Soba smiles. "You will have a week of rehab and extreme pain meds to help with recovery. They are not addictive. You have the right to refuse visitors, even your family." He says the usual crap about lawyers and everything else, but he's the only constant in my life, which is quite sad when you think about it.
"What Family?" I mumble quietly.

"Mine have all abandoned me."