Chapter 6 - Information on Her Quirk and Lifestyle (FYI)

The story has fast-forwarded six years, when Y/N is trying out for UA High. She has been living Aizawa. Y/N's quirk: Manipulation. She can manipulate anything she likes, at any level of severity. Her painful downside is whatever she did, she also feels the same. For example: When she uses a small fire, she has hot flushes, but a big fire causes severe third degree burns. Teleportation (manipulating space and time) is a really huge headache or loss of consciousness. You get it. On with it then.

Y/N's  POV

Ugh. I love Zawa, but sometimes he is a slob. All I wanted to do was laundry, and I know he has a busy life with hero work and all (plus teaching) but he need to care of his room. It's a shit heap.
Empty juice boxes strewn around, dirty clothes litter the floor like an abstract art that no one can understand. His bed is unmade, but otherwise it's very clean.
"Gross." I sift through the pile of stuff and pull all the clothes from the floor, putting them in a hamper and pick it up.
"To the laundry!" I announce, walking out of Aizawa's room, with the disgusting clothes.

After I finish the laundry, I start to make dinner. The kitchen is soon filled with smoke.
"Ahh shit," I cough, "Where is the extinguisher?" I grope around in the black smoke. I need to put the fire out.
Suddenly the sprinklers turn on and I am drenched. The smoke clears and I see a rundown Aizawa soaked to the bone.
"Mmmph" He is pissed.
"I was cooking dinner?," I laugh awkwardly and stare at my feet, "Sorry!"
"Y/N," he mumbled "I need your help."
The sprinklers turn off (finally) and I nod.
"Sure what's-OH SHIT"
Aizawa turned around, showing his slashed spine, the bright red muscle showing and leaking blood and pus.
I run to the medicine cabinet, grabbing bandages, and multiple creams and ointments. I snap on some latex gloves. Zawa flinches at the sound.
The wound is already infected, hence why greenish-yellow pus leaking from the gash. I smear antiseptic cream over it, and wipe it with a damp cloth. Aizawa hisses into the couch angrily.
"Sorry, Sorry, Sorry," I chant, "You will need to go to Recovery Girl tomorrow, the bandages will only hold till School."
Aizawa mumbles something intelligible into the couch while I clean it.
I wrap plasters and bandages on the now cleaned wound. The towel I used to wash the injury is now orange from the pus and blood. I pack up, putting the ointments back in cupboard. Walking back to Zawa, mumbling about funeral ideas cheekily.
"Don't tell me to die," he mumbles into the couch, "By the way, what are we eating?" He turns his head to look at me with one beady eye.
"Toast?" I ask sheepishly.

Time skip (Brought to you by Angry Bakugou, who is always angry)

After dinner (which is toast) I get ready for bed, throwing on comfy oversized clothes and throwing back the coverlet.
I curl up into my usual sleeping position. The blankets are heavy and soft, luring me to unconsciousness.
The corridor is long and dark, glass fragments scattered on the floor. The rustic smell of blood and the scent of sterile products linger in the air.
I hear a faint screaming, I run towards it.
"Hello?" I shout, "Is anyone there?"
A tight grip pulls be into their grasp from behind. I kick and scream, crying for help. I'm useless, and can't stop them from taking me. The tear my hair from my scalp apart.
"You will never be a hero" a voice thunders
"ZAWA! HELP ME!" I cry
But it's too late.....

Suddenly,I bolt up, awake.
The hallway is dark outside my room, but moonlight shines through the big window.
Just a nightmare.
I push back the sheets and tiptoe to Aizawa's room. It's cleaner than I left it, he must of tidied it up. Zawa was sleeping, but when I came near the door he sat up and saw me watching.
"Nightmare?" He asks kindly.
I nod, and start crying. I can't help if I'm emotionally unbalanced.
He gestures for me to come over and walkover to him, tears running down my chin.
Aizawa hugs me, and shh's me soothingly. He pulls me to the bed and I sit on his lap. He starts to braid my hair out of my face while I calm down.
Once I'm calm, I explain to Zawa what happened, and he listens, still braiding.
Then he is done and he goes out of the room and comes back with two coffees.
"Here, it's already 4am, we're training at five, no use sleeping now"he murmurs,handing me the steaming hot cup.
"Thank you" I say quietly.
"Anytime Y/N, I'm here for you ok?"
I nod, "Love you Dad."
He sips his coffee "I love you too kiddo"