27 | Love Reborn

-|| Love Reborn ||- 

-|| Love Reborn ||- 

Our soul feels reborn each time we see the other ; in you a better me and in me , you. 

Suthanu's joy came to an halt finding a heavily panting Neerja. Suthanu's hand moved to the latter's shoulders steading her , eyes filled with question.

" Mahamahim Bhishma is starting off " , Neerja couldn't finish as Suthanu's eyes filled with tears unknowingly. Her own self running to where her heart took her , the flower basket dropped down long back.

Reaching the entrance of the large chambers , her feet halted.

" Prapitāmaha " , she cried , eyes teary yet hurt shining through them.

" Thanu " , the elderly voice was soft , eyes expressing the brunt his heart held on to.The aura of knowledge and Valor still emitting from him.

" You are still doing the same mistake that you did once for which you repent until now. Isn't it Prapitāmaha ? Leaving your dear children is so easy ? " , Suthanu walked into the chambers as Bhishma couldn't manage to face her. Wasn't he responsible for being a protector of Dharma thus her parents ? Yet , he knew he had drastically failed that day , all the penance of years had been washed away by one sin and liberation , he awaited.

" Prapitāmaha , forgivance is dharma that's you own teaching that I got from Arjun paa. But neither as your child I need to forgive you nor as my parent's children , for you are my loved Pitamaha more than anything else. I have known a love of grandfather from you , your teachings to stand by Pita was prominent after Dyuta which I followed. Don't leave us once again Pitamaha , pray please don't. Without your blessings , let not sit for the Vag dhanam I won't even accept " , Suthanu bowed to touch his feet as Bhishma held her midway , gently smiling. Pitamaha sounded sweet from her. Pride next , shining through his eyes , love in heart - the way she had changed his heart in an instant. Comforting enough to look at her which he hadn't done in the last few days. His great grandchild made a picture of an ideal human than anything else ! 

His hands caressed her head as Suthanu smiled , her great grandfather though wronged was a man of honor to eternity. For his sacrifices and his love made up Kuru Vansha as the unfallen empire until this day. His constant battles for establishing righteous was evident yet now his eyes held immense pain behind them.

" Pitamaa " , Arjun stood by the door , gasping for breath as Bhishma looked up to him.

" I am not going anywhere Krishna " , Bhishma smiled with assurance as Arjun's eyes softened. Arjun instantly came in and threw his arms around his neck , trying to hide his tears.

" Krishna " , Bhishma caressed his back , " Child , I am always with you ".

Arjun shook his head while sobbing , " Always ".