28 | Celebration of Love

-|| Celebration of Love ||-

I have become so much yours love that I am not mine.

Time stood still as if dissolving itself into the bliss of the moment.Suthanu and Bhanu stood gazing at each other with happy smiles, hearts recalling their little journey till now. If not for the assurance in his eyes , Suthanu would have mistaken for everything to be a dream but it was true. He was there and they are going to be together.

Bhanu was content finding happy smiles all around as if everything was on place. No traces of tension at all even when the situations stood so grave. It felt the family and people were joyous on this occasion forgoing every sense of worry.

That is all that he and she had wished for , happy hearts and joyful smiles - it was just like what they wanted. Her joy adding to his own making him feel every happiness of the world.

" Wait Bhabhi. Not so easily for you going to get my Bhrata " , Yutikaa passed a mischief smile to Bhanu as she turned to Suthanu.

' Bhabhi ' , never felt so special until this moment. The feeling that she belonged to him , she was his and it just turned things beautiful. Nevertheless, she ducked her head a little , shyness clouding her face making the parents give mused smiles.

" Yuti " , Savitri came beside.

" So Lily , you have always asked us questions on various things. But it's time for you to answer one today ", Savitri paused as Suthanu nodded in consent ," What is the place of life partner in a girl's life ? " .

Suthanu stood silent for a while as the mothers and fathers stood with bated breath to hear her out yet having full confidence in their darling daughter.The test of their values , their teachings had taken the right form.

" In a girl's life , she shares her feelings with various persons at different stages of life. At young age with her father, when little grown up with her mother later on with her friends and brothers. But her life partner is the only one who takes the place of all of them single- handedly. He turns out to become her everything , love and life " , Suthanu's eyes slowly rose to meet Bhanu's glassy eyes. What he was to her !

Instinctively, Draupadi's palms intertwined with Yudhisthira's - a tender feeling of pride and the gentle feeling of the completeness of their love yet again being prominent. Hand in hand , all the parents with teary eyes exchanged happy smiles. Arjuna and Nakula , a little more emotional at the moment as Subhadra and Karenumati held their hand with a soft smile. Krishna and his bharyas along with Balarama and Revati sharing happy smiles.

" This is unfair. Our Bangaram has given her answer. What about your Bhrata ? " , Shrutkarma intervened with a gentle smile. " Our Bhrata ? He will " , Madhuri turned to Bhanu , " What is the place of a life partner in a men's life Bhrata ? ".