12 | Sail past storm

-|| Sail past storm ||-

"Few moments run deep into your soul , marking a blissful scar."

The fortress of Dwarka was decked up in all it's glory , a joy like never for it was the most important day for their beloved princess , Charumati. It was sight that portrayed for all the festivals to have come at once , a peak of bliss that can only be felt. The guests of Hastinapura had left the following day of the judgement , a burning sensation for few hearts.

" Pranaam Rajkumari. The royal princes are awaiting your presence " , a hand-maiden bowed down as Charumati spun in delight. " Thanu enough , let me go " , Charumati pouted as Suthanu was indulged in adorning her beautiful tresses. " Done didi " , Suthanu smiled with satisfaction as Charumati caressed her head lovingly before rushing out.

" Bhrata Bhanu"

Bhanu turned at the call , a sweet smile taking over his lips at the sight of his doll.

" May your happiness always last " , Bhanu blessed , " My doll looks heavenly today ". The sound of coughs made Bhanu turn with a small smile.

" You all have got a bad throat, is it ? Kādā, will work ? " , Bhanu's statement made Charumati burst into laughter as the prince's of Dwarka frowned. Bhanu winced as Pradyumna pulled his ears.

" Our doll " , he corrected.

Suthanu stood smiling watching the sight.

" My gift ? " , Charumati forwarded her hand as Bhanu brought a plate covered in royal silk. His eyes stopping by her , gauging her expressions.

Charumati unveiled the cloth as she turned to face Bhanu with moist eyes . A clay statue of a brother holding a sister's hand , she knew the emotion which lied behind it . To assure her , he was always with her as a friend and guide.

" Charu, no tears doll " , Bhanu being a little worried , wiped the tears off. " Love you bhrata " , she said hugging him , " thank you for being there for me , always ". " Always and forever " , he said giving her a bolestering squeeze as a smile curled on his lips.

' So the prince is talented in presenting gifts as well ' , the thought crossed Suthanu's mind. Charumati's joy unfolded with every gift as her brothers lovingly presented her with. She stopped by Pradyumna who extended empty hands.

" Gift ? " , Charumati pouted.

" What do I gift to the greatest blessing of god to me Charu ? " , Pradyumna caressed her head lovingly , " Yet I promise you , I shall always be to stand beside you. I would fight even the gods for your sake Charu . You just have to remember me , I would be there like always even it is to face the doors of death ". Charumati's eyes blurred with tears as she sobbed in the former's embrace. The prince's of Dwarka looked up to their eldest in pure admiration , Bhanu's eyes shining as always , meeting Pradyumna's.