31 | A Dream come true

-|| A dream come true ||- 

And , I have always imagined in you my forever ! 

The chambers lifted with a strange calmness something that the people wished to stay. Rigorous rounds of army assembling and training had started , with kings from other territories coming to Virata along with the troops as if the war was preordained. Finding a bare minimum time , Yudhisthira found way to the family meeting chambers finally.

" What do you all think about Suthanu and Bhanu's wedding ,do we proceed to decide the dates ? " , Yudhisthira looked around the chambers as the queens of Indraprastha and Kunti had taken a seat.

Suthanu's attention was more on her father than the topic. Adoration filled her eyes , in such a time he thought so much about her , for her.

Before any of them could speak , a soldier intervened.

" Forgive me for the intruding Samrat. Indrasen has seeked for your permission to enter the chamber " , the soldier bowed down.

" Granted " , Yudhisthira smiled. Draupadi and Devika smiling when they realized his unsaid joy knowing the place Indrasen held in the former's heart.

Suthanu was equally joyous as Indrasen entered. He bowed down to all in the middle before approaching Yudhisthira bowing down to him personally as well.

" I am glad to have you back Indrasena " , Yudhisthira smiled as Indrasena smiled softly. His heart ached when he remembered Yudhisthira's pale face thirteen years back. He removed the golden ring from his finger and placed it on Yudhisthira's palm.

" This is yours Samrat. Now you are there with me and I thus don't need this anymore as a memory of your presence " , Indrasena said as Yudhisthira gave a gentle smile. How loyal and loving , he was ! He could easily see through the thirteen years that he would have led.

" Now give me leave Samrat " , Indrasena bowed down again as Yudhisthira nodded. Indrasena took slow steps towards the doors as if wanting to be held back.

" Kaka " , Suthanu called out.

" Yes Rajkumari ? " , Indrasena was hesitant.

Suthanu went towards him as she touched his feet making Indrasena surprised while the parent's smiled.

" What are you doing Rajkumari ? " , Indrasena lifted her up at once.

" Kaka , why weren't you present during my Vaagdhanam ? Now when I want to take your blessings then also you are refusing. Do you have something special for me ? " , Suthanu smiled gently as Indrasena was left speechless. How could he forget the princess could see through ' her ' people within seconds ? He was honored to be a part of it.

" Bangaram " , Yudhisthira continued noticing Indrasena reluctance , " Why are you troubling Indrasena ? ".

" No Samrat. Rajkumari can never give me any trouble " , Indrasena answered softly , " She is right. I have something for her but it can't be taken as a present Samrat. I can never rise to that place that I could gift Rajkumari something ". Yudhisthira walked up to the two of them. " Indrasena , never reduce yourself . Your love and loyalty towards all of us is in itself a biggest gift we could ever ask for " , Yudhisthira said placing his hands on Indrasena's shoulders.