36 | Rain of Love

- || Mirages of Love || - 

Love is the color in which all the colors fade in. 

The mid spring brought with it the waves of heat. The blue sky glistened, reflecting the mystical waters surrounding Dwarka - a golden warmth throughout.

Bhanu threw few flowers on Suthanu garnering her attention as she glared at him momentarily before throwing a little bit on him. Happy smiles decorating their face as Lakshmanaa and Samba took rounds over the sacred fire.

" What a change " , exclaimed Dhruv who noticed the couple. " Swami ? " , Neerja raised her brows.

" During Rajkumari Charumati's wedding , Bhanu was throwing flowers unknown to her and now... " , Dhruv paused in his words as Neerja smiled in understanding. " Made for each other , aren't they ? " , Neerja smiled , " May the lord above keep the two always like this ".

" Indeed " , Dhruv's hands curved around Neerja's waist as his eyes bore into hers , " And I love you ".

Neerja was stunned for a moment , what had happened to him ? He never voiced his emotions through words. She made a mental note to talk with him later.

" Adi enough " , Suthanu whispered to Bhanu , " Someone might see ".

" Too lost in my brother , Bhabhi ? " , Mihira winked as Suthanu searched for words. When did the daughter of Krishna see them ?

" I admit you both look heavenly together " , her next words came as Suthanu and Bhanu exchanged smiles. " Don't worry my little one , we will find a great prince for you as well " , Suthanu smiled pulling her cheeks.

" Ah Bhabhi " , Mihira whined before hugging Bhanu as the latter held her affectionately , " I am not leaving my family and going anywhere ". Suthanu's smile softened as she remembered her own self saying the same words.

" Mihira , the day you meet the one who will encompass your life , his own family will turn yours " , Suthanu's words made Bhanu smile. " So you have two families now Bhabhi ? " , Mihira questioned with wide eyes. " One only Mihu, mine is his and his is mine. With wedding , the two families become one as well and in our case , the two families have always been one " , Suthanu said as Bhanu's loving eyes bore into hers.

" Interesting " , mused Mihira as Suthanu and Bhanu exchanged smiles.

" Look at Bhrata and Lakshmanaa , they look so happy together " , Suthanu's words made both Mihira and Bhanu smile as they saw the newly wed couple now getting blessings.

Bhanu and Suthanu walked forward as they stood beside Pradyumna and other sons of Krishna.

" Bhrata " , Samba was about to bow as Bhanu held him midway drawing him into a hug. " Stay happy always ladla" , Bhanu blessed happily.