29 | Together Forever

-|| Together Forever ||-

Deep down my heart knew , you were the melody that it ever wanted to hear.

Surprise colored the face of Suthanu and Bhanu as they met each other. Bhanu's eyes twinkled finding her in open wet hairs with a bright red chunari and light green lehanga. The golden rays caraesing her face , beautiful she was. A single gold chain with a closed pendant was the only ornament in her neck , one which he had seen in his father's neck before.

Suthanu waved her hand in front of him.

" Where are you lost Rajkumar ? " , she probed gently as Bhanu shook out of his imagination.

" Leave all that Thanu. You here ? This chain ? " , Bhanu sighed in relief when Suthanu didn't find out his imaginations.

" I wanted to meet Satyaki kaka " , she said as Bhanu smiled as he had arrived for the same not finding time last night to have a conversation , " About the chain , Mamashree gifted me last night ".

Suthanu fondly touched the chain recalling yesterday's meet with Krishna.

" Mamashree " , Suthanu could feel the happiness in her heart just by standing in front of Krishna.

She couldn't have imagined her life not her parents if not for Krishna's presence. There was so much to tell him yet the smallest of words wouldn't do justice to it , Suthanu knew.

Krishna placed his palm on her head affectionately drawing her from her thoughts.

" Lily , the hardest of journeys leave you in the highest of places. This day is the result of your own penance and my child , you have walked victoriously out of the one of the tests posed by fate. Look around you , this happiness for you is to your credit since you made such a place in everyone's heart " , Krishna smiled his kind smile.

" How is it to my credit , Mamashree ? In almost every step of mine , it is your guidance along with my aunts , parents and brothers which have led me to stand here " , Suthanu's words made Krishna give his calm smile.

" Don't always credit to others , Putri. One can guide but to walk on that path alone cannot be done by all. You have walked child and so I gift you something which has been very special for me " ,. Krishna opened his palm as Suthanu was surprised finding a golden chain.

Krishna forwarded it as Suthanu recieved it duely. She opened the pendant as an automatic smile came on her lips.

" Shree Ram , Mata Sita and Sumitranandan Lakshman along with Mahabali Hanuman near their feet. This is amazing , Mamashree" , Suthanu mused unable to take her eyes from the divinity spilling from it effortlessly.