Dedication

||Yada yada hi dharmasya glanirbhavati bharata Abhythanamadharmasya tadatmanam srijamyaham|

|Paritranaya sadhunang vinashay cha dushkritam Dharmasangsthapanarthay sambhabami yuge yuge||

Meaning:

O scion of Bhrata dynasty, whenever there is a decline in Dharma and increase of adharma, then do I manifest myself.For the protection of the pious, the destruction of the evil-doers, and establishing virtue, I manifest myself in every age.

This whole book is devoted to the pious feet of the one who has infinite names, MahaVishnu.

O lord Narayana! I seek your graceful blessings to commence this narrative on you.

I owe my humble gratitude for giving me an exquisite opportunity to write on you Lord Shri Hari, which is indeed a boon.

Furthermore,

I bow down to the Almighty; to Mata Shri Adishakti; The Matchless Trios - Trideva, their quintessential powers - Tridevi and all their Avataras; The eternal serpent AdiSheshnaaga and the milky ocean Kheer Sagara; Vighnaharta Shri Ganeshwara and his eternal consorts, Devasenapati Shri Karthikeya and his etenal consorts;The valorous Pandavas - Dharmaraja Yudisthira, Vayuputra Bhima, Dhananjaya Arjuna, Ashwini putras Nakula and Sahadeva; Keshavasakhi Krishnaa(Maharani Draupadi), Maharani Devika, Maharani Hidimba; Maharani Valandhara; Maharani Subhadra; Maharani Uloopi; Maharani Chitrāngadā; Maharani Karenumati; Maharani Vijayaa; and to all Devatas, their spouses and associates.

This is to each and every person, who played a role in the transcendental epic of eternity ~ Mahabharata!! And to their outstanding contributions in making in a Mahagrantha!

O! Lord of the three worlds!! Do bless me to bring out the genuine profile of each person of this legend saga.

P.S: I welcome all kinds of suggestions and feedback, but clearly bashing of any characters of this book is strictly halted.

I request you all to support me as throughout the journey of AgnijaaSuta ~ The Fire of Fire -   Born ! 

The prologue will be released soon. Stay tuned!