part 46

Priyanka  wedding preparations starts with the full swing..... Everybody starts preparing for it 
Anika and Priyanka decides to go for a shopping......
anika is getting ready for shopping.....
She is taking out her purse just then shivaye file fell from the almirah.... She was about to pick that files just then Shivay enters and kundli picked up that file....

Shivay: sorry mujhe kuchh kam tha Aisa jaldi se lelo...

Anikha nodded.....

ani: Main Priyanka shopping picture rahe the..

Shivaay: Han maine driver ko bol diya voh Tum Logon ke sath aaega.....

Saying this way quickly left from there.... Anika find his behaviour weird but shrugged of her thought.....

Anita and Priyanka left for the shopping.... they did shopping for a hours and they were just returning home... Priyanka got a call from her friend who is asking to meet her....

Priyanka: Bhabhi mere friend ka phone a raha hai mujhe usse milane aana tha.... To vo Yahi Mall aa rahi hai....aap driver ke sath Ghar Chali jaiye.....

anika : Theek hai Main Jaati Hun To Tum time per aa Jana theek hai....

anika was on her way to go home

Just then Anika sees her old orphanage where she used to work...... she ask driver to stop the car..... anika thought to go and meet everyone

Anita enters...she finds weird because there is a watchman on the gate......Anika went inside but see it was all empty.... No one was there....
She comes out from the orphanage and ask watchmen....

Anika: Suniye bhaiya Yahan Koi Kyon Nahin Hai.... Kahan Hai sare....

Watchmen : pata nahin madam Yahan to koi nahin rahata....yahan per Ek Badi building banne Wali Hai To isliye Hamen kam per Rakha Gaya Hai Baki Hamen Kuchh Nahin pata

Anika: Building kaunsi building..?? Yahan toh orphanage tha.....

watch man: Pata nahin madam Yahan to Tab Se Khali pada hai.....

Anika nodded and left from there to the Oberoi mention.....

Anika was confused about orphanage and all.....

About Mother and all the children living there.... She has already lost contact of mother..... because she lost her old Phone....where she has the contact no.

When she remembers she has her old phone in a cupboard.... She tried to switch on but it was not at all working..

Anika : aree to chal hi nahin Raha ab kya karun..... Rudra se help leti hu Shayad Kuchh pata ho....

anika went to rudra room....

anik: rudra busy To Nahin Ho

Rudra : bhabhi Kyon kya hua Kuchh kam tha....

Anika:  haaa voh mujhe ye phone theek Karana tha...

Rudra : ye phone... bhabhi isse acha to new phone hin le lo na....

Anika : nahin Rudra actually issme ek contact number hai....mujhe voh chahie bahut Jaruri kam hai isliye bus yah phone on Karana hai....

Rudra : bhabhi Agar contact number hi chahie to Mein Hi nikalwa deta hun na.... Bas Ek Do Din Mein nikalwa deta hun..... Mera ek friend hai use karna aata hai per voh aaj thoda Bahar Gaya Hua Hai.... kal aaega kal tak chalega....

Anika : Han theek hai per please kal Karva dena....

Rudra : don't worry bhabhi ho jayega.....

Anika left from there.....