part 13

Anika takes breakfast for shivaye.....
As she reached there.....she takes deep breath.....
And knock...

Shi: come in.....shivaye was seeing some file just then he feels someone he looks up and see anika he gets angry and start rememberes every thing she has done ( interepting in his businesses and most imp buy rejecting SSO)
WHAT THE HELL U R DOING HERE.......

Ani: aapko breakfast d... Dene aaayii t thi....

Shiv: just get hell out of here......shivaye says while pressing his wound....

Ani: aap vo....mein jaanti hu ki aap mujhse naraaz h per mera.....mera gussa khane pe mat nikaliye.....

Shi: mujhe bhook nhi h jaayo yha she......

Just then om and dadi comes there as they want to talk with him....but hide behind the wall because they see anika was there.. ..they were silently listening there talk......

Ani: lekin aapne....apki chot..

Shivaye sees his hand it was bleeding.... He just forgot about it....before he can say anything.....

Anika takes his hand and clean his hand with her duppata(don't know what's it called in English)

Ani: ek min me abhi aayi...

She goes out to her room and brings first aid....

Dadi and om hides and was watching everything.....

With in a min she comes....
Shivaye was holding her duppata with other hand....

Anika :aayiye bethiye

Shivaye sits...

And cleans his wound and was dressing it.....

Ani: sry....me jaanti hu aap mujhse gussa h....me chali jayungi.....pakka...promise..
apne kal raat se kuch nhi khaya.....plzzz kuch khaa lijiye......

Shi: tumhe kaise PTA.....in still little angry...

Anik: vo vo kal raat aap jab wapis aaye toh.......she was about to say more but stopped.

Shi: vo tum thi Jo mujhe us room le gyi....

Ani: huhh vo...haa mujhe pta nhi tha ki aapka room konsa h......

Anika thought that may be shivaye gets angry so she quickly says...

Ani: me chalti hu aaap aap ye kha lijiye ga....

And anika leaves from there.....

Om and dadi sees this now they were seeing shivaye who is seeing her duppatta....he gets up and starting eating food......

Om was shocked
Dadi was smiling.......

They both have decided to talk with shivaye about anika but thought that now no explanation was needed......

And they both also leave.....om goes for his work...
After eating half of the meal....he is drinking his espresso.....for a second he gets distracted but again his anger overpowered him....he is back with SSO mode......who wants to satisfy his ego.....

On the other side dadi was thinking something........

Here anika was thinking that she has to talk with dadi and leaves OM as soon as possible.......she thought to talk about this at night.....

At night

Shivaye was not at home....

Anika goes to dadi room to talk to her......

An: dadi....

D: are anika Aana....me tere pass he aa rhi thi ek bahut zaroori baat karni h....

A: vo vo mujhe bhi aapse kuch baat karni thi....

D: haa haa beta bol

A: dadi me yha or nhi reh skti.....mujhe khi or janna chahiye....

D: kyaa....kyu khaa jayigi tu....

A: dadi Mr.oberoi ko mera yha rehna pasand nhi....isme unki galti nhi h...me yha bina kissi mtlb ke bhi nhi reh skti...plzzz dadi....

D; ho gya boliya tunne....to issi ghar me rhegi bas.....

Anika smiles and hug dadi......she all the time misses her parent her dadi....and shivayes dadi concern towards her made her emotional....

D: anika mujhe tujhse ek cheez chahiye wada kar deg I.....

Anika nodded..

D: ese nhi meri kasam Kha....

Anika: aapki kasam Jo aap bolegi vo karungi......

Da: .....................