part 27

Anika ask rudra to bring priyanka home as the driver has gone with dadi.....rudra agreed and leaves....

Anika wasw sitting in near the pool area.....just then her phone ring it was Priyanka....

An; hello...

Pri;hello Bhabhi..

Ani; hnn prinku maine rudra ko bhej dia h vo aata he hoga....tum thik toh hona

Pri; Bhabhi bahut weakness lg ri h...ajeeb sa lg rha...tabiyat thik nhi h or upar se dar bhi lg rha h

Just then shivaye comes there and heard anika was talking with some one so he start listening her conversation....

Ani; tum chinta mt kro sb tyhik ho jayega....ek baar tum yha aa jayo fir shivaye ko sach bta denge....

Pri; nhi Bhabhi plzz muyjhe bahut dar lg rha h nhi please...

Ani; tum daro mt mein hu na....mein dekh lungi...tum apna khayal rkhna...

Pri; thank u so much Bhabhi agar aap nhi hote toh pta nhi sab kaise krti....i was really missing u...mein jldi aati hu...

Anika smiles; I miss u 2 jldi aana..mein wait kr rhi hu...

prink; okk Bhabhi Rudra bhaiya aagye....hum jldi aate h..byee love u...

anik; bye love u 2...

shivaye got angry listening her word....he goes to wards her....grab her wrist......anika gets scared seeing shivaye...she thought shivaye got to know about prinku....

shi; tum me sharm naam ki koi cheez h yaa nhi...ya bech khayi ho...mere he ghar mere saamne apne lover se baat kr rhi thi.....shivaye shout at top of his voice....anika gets scared and start breathing heavily listening this shout....

ani; nhi mein prink

shivaye slaps her...

shiv; mujhe lgaa tha dadi om Rudra mera pura parivaar yha h...toh esiliye thode din apna gussa bhool jaata hu...lekin nhi tum essa kyu sochogi...mera nhi toh meri dadi ka khayal toh kia hota...now enough is enough....

shivaye was all the time shouting at hr didn't see her condition....her breathing was abnormal....she is now not able to speak anything...

shivaye hold her wrist and drag her out...

shiv; niklo mere ghar se...ab tum yha ek mint bhi nhi reh skti....

shivaye pushed her...she got disbalance her knees got hit with the table....

anik; aahhh.....

shivaye again hold her and was dragging her to the hall

ani[while breathing] shi shiv shivaye....meri baat.....

Shiv; kuch nhi suna mujhe just get out....

Shivaye drags her through the stairs..he holds her wrist so tightly her bangles broke and prieced her skin....her stomach hits edge of the grilling.....but shivaye was more furious he didn't listen any of his pleading...

Now they reach to the hall.....shivaye just push anika out of the main gate just then one protective hands comes and safe her.....they were rudra and priyanka....they gets shocked seeing their shivaye bhaiya....his eyes were all red due to anger...and anika was shivering due to fear and breathing heavily...

Ru ; bhaiya ye sb kya h..

Priy; bhaiya aap bhabhi ko essa....

Shiv; tum dono hato yha se...beech me mt aayo....or tum niklo yha se....