part 9

Next mrng.....

Everything was as usual anika doing her household work goes to orphanage.....
And
Shivaye gets ready and goes to office he didn't forget his insult...

In office....

Shivaye calls khanna

Shivaye gives him angry look....khanna understand and gives him both the file(one is of orphanage girl and other is of anika.....khanna didn't know that they both were same girl).....shivaye signs him to leaves..

First he reads about anika....he opens the file and the first think he saw was anika pic.....

he opens the file and the first think he saw was anika pic

For the minute he gets mesmerized.......for the first time he saw innocence in some ones eyes.....
After a minute he remember she was the same girl who ignores him in orghanage (pt 1).....then again his ego his anger his thinking overpowered him....and he reads further....it was nothing spl.....she was simple girl....loves her dadi....but when it comes to her weakness it was so many things as she was kind hearted......
Shivaye thought that may be the girl will be egoistic money minded but here anika was just opposite......it was very easy for shivaye to break her.....

Shivaye: get ready miss anika...tumne mera ego hurt kia h....be ready baby.....

Shivaye closed her file.....and closed his eyes for a moment....
He opens his eyes and sees one more file and then he remembered that there was one more girl....
Shivaye opens the file and gets surprise.....it was again same girl ..

...he reads about her it was all same information......

Shivaye: wtf.....that means itne dino se meri saari problems ki wajah sirf ye anika rhi h.....

He holds her pic....
Ab toh revenge banta h kyuki tumse professional or personal dono rivalry ho gai h.....or shivaye apne rivals se kbhi nhi harta......

He closed files...
And smirks....

After sometime
Shivaye pa comes..

Sara: excuse me sir....

Shiv: hmm....

Sara: sir Mr. Singhania se aapki meeting fix ho gyi h....aapko kal he London janna hoga....

Shiv: okk just make sure all the files will be completed....and send Khanna....

Sara : okk sir....

Sara leaves and calls khanna...

khanna enters the cabin....

Khnna: yes sir....

Shiv: mujhe kuch dino ke liye London janna h....chopper taiyaar karayo....tomorrow mrng.....

Khan: okk sir...

Shivaye leaves for oberoi mention....

And informs dadi that he has to leave for London....
He calls om

Om: hello....

Shi: hey...shivaye...

Om: haa bol...

Shiv: actually me kal 1 week ke liye London jaa rha hu toh tu Zara dadi ke pas aa janna.....

Om: yaa sure don't wry....

Shiv: okk then bye ttyl...

Om: byee...

Next day shivaye leaves for London....

On the other side....
Anika was busy at her home.....but suddenly her dadi coughing very badly...anika goes  to give her water but gets shocked seeing blood coming from her mouth.....and Seema fell unconscious she gets worried and call chacha chachi and they take her to the hospital.....