Part 38

okk so some notes ; its still afternoon and drivr had heard the conversation of anika and her chachi n all.....

anika move towards her.....she reached home and directly goes to her room to get ready....she washed her face....just then priyanka enters her room and asked her to get ready....priyanka calls shivaye and tells that they r going to so n so place you can directly reach there....anika got ready and they leave....on there way to mall priyanka notice that anika was sad...

pri; bhabhi

anik; hnn

priya; aap thik ho..bahut udaas lg rhi h...tabiyat toh thik hna...

anik; hn mein thik hu....

pri ; pakka na Bhabhi agr aapki tabiyat khrab h toh hum wapis chl skte h.....

ani; mein thik hu prinku....

and they botth reached mall.....

prinku take her some shops....and start selecting dresses for her...anika was not able to concentrate on anything her mind wa roaming around those words which her chachi told.....

Priyanka just then brought one jacket style dress for anika...she jerked anika and ask her how was it.....

anika took the jacket and saw the price tag which 10000 or something...whch she thaought was too hgh......

like this anika rejected many dresses not because they are not nice....but because ahe found them expensive for her....and she dont want anybosy thing her like a gold digger who was enjoying on her husbands money......just like those aunty says.....

many people were roaming around them....some were showing bags....some sandals....some dresses....some people accesceries.....she was feeling too suffocating....because this is not her.....even she is not that sought of girl who liks shopping and splly not malls......and here everyone were sitting on her head...she is feeling like to just scream and ran from there.....gooing through this situation she remembered tjose ladies words....now anika started doubhtng on her self....is she she really that sought of girls who likes expensive gifts...credit card money etc......

all these thoughts were running in her mind....that to at the same time......

Priyanka gets a call from sid so she ask anika to look for her choice dresses she is coming in 5 minutes

anika start seeing some dresses....just then two of the workers start talking to themselves

work; abee yrr ky nakhre h inke....shop ki mahngi se mahngi dress bhi dikha diye h fir bhi kch pasand nhi aarha.....

worker 2; areee hn yrr,,,,vo toh lgta h oberois ki rishtedaar h,,,tbhi toh sb log jhel rhe h.....

work; bhagwaan jaane kese un logo ki qismat khul aati h....shi h yrr....itne bde khandaan se rishta jud gya...or ky chahiye kisiko....

worker 2 ; shi me peso me khelegi ye.....khelegi ky khel he rhi h.....dekh nhi rhe attitude...

they just giggling with themselves.....

but anika just heard everything....it was the limit for her now....

se just wipe her tears...and ran from there.....Priyanka just got back and also heard those conversation she was going to reply to them...but saw anika going out of store crying.....

Priyanka ran beind her and ask her to stop....

anika was not in a state to liten anything she just running and was going out from mall...but got dashed by someone....she didn't looked at the prson and goes out to the mall....