part 11

Anika was about to fall just then kalyani comes there(when she gets to know about seema ....she comes there to meet anika)......her chachi was furious at anika so she start badmouthing her......kalyani stops her and decide that anika will stay with her at oberoi mention.....anika don't have strength to say or to argue about anything so she left with her.....(shivaye was not at home)
Anika and dadi reach at home....it was late now so kalyani decides to talk with her tomorrow....
She make her sleep at guest room.....

Next day....

Kalyani some how convince anika to stay at oberoi mention....

Om comes to meet dadi.....

And meets anika....he gets to know about anika dadi felt bad but tries cheer up anika mood......
Anika goes to orphanage her second home....

Om talks to dadi and ask if shivaye gets to know about anika....because dadi also have to leave.....(she lives abroad with rudra)...but dadi says she will convince him.......om nodded.....

It was almost 3 days that anika was living in OM.....

It was night.....around 9:30
Shivaye has landed to India he forgot to inform dadi but he has his car so he was about to go......at airport coincidently he found his frnds.....and they decide to do party.....party like drinking girls and all (shivaye frnds was like him only....rich spoilt brat...)
After party.....they all were fully drunk......shivaye says bye and leaves from there.....

With very difficulty driver make shivaye sit in the car.....shivaye has just forgot that dadi was at home....he was full on talli....

Shivaye reached home....like a drunken person he was walking...

On the other side anika wants to drink water so she goes to kitchen to drink...she was coming back just then she sees some figure walking..... She goes near it and found that it was shivaye....

Ani: Mr.oberoi......lekin ye esse kyu chal rhe h.....

She was thinking just then shivaye was about to fall anika quickly goes and hold him....

A: aap thik h....

Shivaye was not able to see who was she...

S: me shiv shi shivaye sin Singh oberoiii hu.....me humesha thik hota hu...

Anik: nhi mera mtlb tha....
Chodiye....

Just then light goes......

An: ohh no...lights...

Anika was not able to see and shivaye was not in his sense
Ani: Mr.oberoi aapka room kha h....

S: ye mera ghar h saare rooms bhi mere h...

Ani; haa vo toh h....
Anika thought to lay him in her room only....
But he was to heavy to handle......she was some how taking him to her room.....
Shivaye got disbalance and fall because of this act near glass vase fall and breaks....shivaye hand gets hurt....

And because of the sound dadi wakes up and goes to hall at that time light comes back

Ani: sambhaliye.......aap thick h lagi toh nhi.....

Dadi is watching them from far......

Shivaye was not in his sense....

Anik: kyaa karu.....itne bde ghar me inka kamra kha dhundu.....haa apne wale room me he le jaati hu.....

She takes shivaye with difficulty and some how reaches the room......

She puts him on bed....removes his coat....his shoes...and covered him with blanket......
She was about to go but sees his hands were bleeding....she quickly takes out first aid and dresses his wound.......dadi from outside was watching all this she smiles and goes from there.......

Anika was about to go but stopped......

......as shivaye in sleep was holding her hand she free her hand

goes to hall and sleeps on sofa.....