part 31

NEXT MORNING......

Because of medicine effect anika didn't wake up early mrng..... om has gone out for his exihibition ...priyanka has gone to college and rudra has gone out to meet his old school frnds....shivaye was on call there was an urgent meeting so he have to go office....he has already arranged a female servant who has prepared breakfast......shivaye was leaving for office but he has already arrange breakfast for anika.....and also some extra fruits juice in fridge as he will be back in two three hours so he thought this will be enough and instructed servant care fully to take care of anika.....and ask her that she can bring her stuff and can shift to servant quater......

Shivaye was on his way to office he gets a call from akash...shivaye had totally forgot about him....and also forgot to send a car.....shivaye picks the call and ask him that he can directly go to oberoi mantion and make himself comfortable and there will be servant u can get freshenup and have breakfast he will meet him after sometime.....

On the other side....that maid has gone out to take her things she has asked khanna so he agreed she said she will be back soon......anika wakesup and find herself in a room she remembers that she slept in a pool side so how come she is here....then she thought that may be shivaye has brought her.....she was in her thought just then she sees a note;

good morning.....tum so rhi thi to tumhe disturb nhi kia...meri ek urgent meeting h toh mein office jaa rha hu thodi der me aa jaunga....tum apna breakfast krlena or haa medicine bhi vo bhi lelena.....mana ki kadwi h but its important....

Byee...take care....

[IF ANYONE HAS ANY DOUBT U CAN ASK]

Anik; shivaye sachme maafi maangna chahte h.....or vaise bhi unki bhi kya galti thi.....mujhe unhe sach bta dena chahiye that oh itni misunderstanding na hoti.....shivaye baar baar maafi maang rhe h mujhe maaf krna chahiye...kab tak hum esse he rhenge....haa mein vo sab bhula nhi skti but still hum dosti toh kr skte h naa......hann ye thik rhega aaj shivaye aayenge mein unse baat kr lungi......

Anika goes to the room to take bath.....she has some injury but her health was normal.....she was taking bath at the same akash also arrives......no one was at home except anika.....he throws his bag and himself settle on sofa......he looks here and there but didn't find anyone.....

Aka; kyaa yrr koi bhi nhi h....kha mar gye sab....

Just then anika comes down after taking bather hair was wearing saree looking very cute and beautifull....

Akashturns and see a girl was coming down stairs.....he gets mesmerized but morethen amaze he is having lust for anika

anika dint notice him....anika gets a glass of water and drinks it.....akash was just looking at her every action and was smirking....anika was about to sit she remembers she is not having her phone she thinks that dadi might be calling her.....on the other side akash was not able to control more he wanted to grab her in his arms he slowly coming forward....anika getsup and moves to the servant room to get her phone....she was going towards the room.....on seeing her going to servant room akash thought that she must be a servant and as long as he know shivaye he thought he is also a playboy and a girl in his house akash assumes all the rubbish and dirty stuff.....anika goes to her room she picked her phone and was checking notification and was about o turn just then someone back hugged her tight anika gets shocked her phone fell from her hand......anika was sruggling to get out from his hold but his grip was tight he start kissing her neck.....anika gets more uncomfortable...

Ani; chodo kon h....leave me....

She is sruggling more but akash was not leaving her but just tracing her lips on her neck.....

Anika ; I SAID JUST LEAVE ME...she push him strongly turns and slaps him hard....

Tears were coming from her eyes.....

Anika;kon ho aap...ander kaise aaye...himmat kaise hui apkii....nikl jaiye yha se....anika said angrily

Akash looked at her and smirk...hold his cheeks u know mujhe bilkul bura nhi lga he holds her hand and kissed it anika felt disgusted itne soft hands jo h ye....u know shivaye ki choice humesha se top class rhi h....he hold her tumhe he dekhlo...

Ani; kya bakwas kr rhe ho chodo mujhe......chodo....

She pushed him and was about to run he holds her wrist.....

Aksh; bahut ho gya....now don't force me ki mein apne tareeke pr aayu...tum shivaye ki jo bhi ho i don't care....lekin abhi ke liye tum yha ho mere pass....so do as i say.....essa na ho baad mein pachtana he pulls he land on his chest....

Anik; chodo mujhe....mein shivaye ki wife hu....unhe pta chal jayega toh vo....

He leave her and looked at her....

Akash; what did u say....he laughs loudly anika looked at him....tumhe kya lgta h shivaye jis jis ldki ke sath rehta h vo uski wife ho jati h.....vese uski bhi galti nhi hogi tum jaisi beauty ko pane ke liye vo jhooth bhi bolde to jayaz h....tumhe apne bister pr lane ke liye pyari bhari baate krta hoga or tumhe lgaa.....

Anika was in her thought...aksh come towards her and was about to touch her anika again slap and push him.....she looks around and see her phone she picked it up and was dialling shivaye no. But akash took her phone....

Aksh; shivaye ko phone kr rhi ho.....lo ab kro....

He breaks her phone.....Anika start moving backward....

Akas; u know shivaye was my bestfriend tbhi toh usne mujhe directly ghar bula lia....i must say logo ko pleasure krne ka acha tareeka h......usne mujhe kha tha tum ghr jayo make ur self confortable but ye nhi pta tha itne ache se......

Anika was shocked; shivaye ne bheja....