part 30

shivaye was in a call he was talking with his friend.....anika slowly move towards a room....she was sitting near a window looking outside....she heard footstep looked at the direction shivaye was coming.....she gets up and was about to leave but shivaye stops her....

shiv; anika....

ani; jii

shi; kha jaa rhi ho...

ani; vo mein bahr jaa rhi thi....sone...

shiv; uski zaroorat nhi h....tum...ek min tumne dawai li....

ani; nhi mein bhool gyi...

shiv ; ek min mein deta hu....shivaye go and gives her medicine.....there was almost 6 tablet....

anika eyes widened and she makes face...shivaye gives her glass of water

anika nodded and put one tablet in her mouth it was very bitter anika makes face but with water she gulps it....and coughs.....

anika then sees more

shi; lo abhi thodi or h....

ani; ye toh bahut saari h....abhi khani pdegi....

shiv; hann ye abhi ki he h....ye lo he gives one more.....

anika nodded in no....nhi mujhe nhi khani bahut kadwi h....mein bilkul thik hu sachi....

shiv ; nhii anika leni pdegi....tum ye khalogi toh bilkul thik ho jaigi...

anik; lekin mein toh thik iski zaroorat nhi h......

shiv; agr tum thik ho toh dr. Ne dawai kyu di....

ani; vo toh...she thinks hann vo toh unka kaam h....aapko pta h vo log jaanboojh kr dawaiya dete h.....

shiv; essa nhi h anika dekho meri baat maano...plzz khalo tumhari chot thik ho jaigi.....

anika; pr....

shiv; ANIKA....he said little louder.....

anika nodded and she gulps medicine while making faces she puts her hand in mouth and runs to washroom the medicine is bitter she feels like vomit....

shivaye goe out and bring chocolate for anika he was stands in a corner as he wanted to see her reaction.....

anika come out while making faces

ani; chii kitni gandi thi.....

anika come out sees chocolate she runs and was about to pick but stops.....as she thinks it was for someone else.....shivaye sees this and say; anika...ye tumhare liye....ye khalo mooh ka taste thik ho jayega.....

anika hesitate but takes chocolate and start eating it.....

shiv; anika....vo mujhe tumse baat krni thi....

anika looks towards him....

shiv; i am sryy...mujhe bahut bdi galti hogyi thi....i know mujhe tumhari baat sunni chahiye thi.....mujhe ptaa nhi maine kaise ye sab.....

anika remembered his words and the past things.....everything was flashing in her mind.....

she didn't listen what shivaye was saying only the flashes was running in her mind......

shiv; mein jaanti hu ki tum mujhe maaf nhi kr paugi pr koshish toh kr skte h naa....

anika just looked at him and goes to the pool side

shivaye was about to stop her but stops as he know that she needs some space

anika sits there for a while sleeps there on the couch....she was not sleeping she just closed her eyes.....tears fell from her cheeks....and because of medicine affect she sleeps there only....the medicines are very strong.....

after sometime shivaye comes to see anika....he sees that she is already slept he picks her in his arms and takes to the guest room as anika don't want to be in the same room......

shivaye comes back to his room just then his phone rings......it was his friend AKASH...[akash; he was friend of shivaye.....they both studied together in college...he was a rich spoilt brat and a playboy he lives in London.....just like shivaye was in past but offcource more then him...he was meeting shivaye after 2 years so he don't know anything about shivaye marriage shivaye changed behaviour etc.....he think he was like a old one rude egoistic heartless and what not.....]

shiv; hello....

aka; heyy bro...whatsup...

shi; heyy...i am good yrr tu btaa kaisa h...

akas; mee too yrr...or khaa h...

shiv; mein toh india me hu...

aka; great....acha maine ye btane ke liye call kia h ki mein kl india tk india aa rha hu.....kl tk pahuch jaunga...

shiv; wow.....nice acha jb pahuche call krna mein driver ko bhej dunga pick krne ke liye.....

aka; yaa sure...or han office se chutthi le lena koi bahana nhi chahiye mujhe......we'll have party drinks girls and what not......

shiv; shut up akash...ye sab chod tu pehle aa to jaa fir baat krte h...

they talk for a while and shivaye cuts the call....and sleeps....