part 22

Next mrng......

Anika wakes up as her daily routine.....she knows that might be shivaye will have a hangover so along with his espresso she also prepared lamonade.......
Anika goes to give it shivaye......she kept it on the table.....and goes to prepare breakfast......
Shivaye wakes up with a headache.....he sees lamonade already ready.....he knows that it was prepared he mentally thanked her and start drinking it......just then he remembers he was having very very important meeting.......he quickly gets up to take bath.....as he was getting ready he calls his pa to get to know that everything was ready or not.....his pa said presentation was all set but file was with him only.....but shivaye was just forgot where he kept his file while talking rather then shouting he start searching the file on listening his voice anika comes there and gets shocked to see whole room was messed up......

: Anika enters the room.....she sees condition of whole room.....in anger shivaye throw his phone....anika with little bit courage ask what he wants.....
Shivaye sees her.....

Shi: vo meri file.....important meeting h or file nhi mil rhi....

Anika understood...she goes to corner where there was a table where anika keeps his his laptop wallet watch etc

Ani: ye wali file h....

Shivaye sees it.....and gets emberresed with his stupidity....

Shiv: ha vo yhi h....

He start reading his file.....

Anika start arranging the things.....
She kept all his necessary things in bed in front of him....

An: main apka breakfast de deti hu.....

Shivaye was about to thank her.....but just then anika was about to go but her leg get twist because of carpet and to save her.......shivaye was about to catch her but both of them fell on bed.....anika closed her eyes due to fear and shivaye was staring her......
In this whole event there was one person who sees all this.....and was burning with jealous.....by looking at her eyes any one could say that she was hell angry.....and she was ragini....she clutched the curtains....and goes to the guest room

Ragi: how dare she.....haath kaise lgaaya......HOW DARE SHE......she throw near by vase to the mirror and break it into pieces....HIMMAT KAISE HUI USKI....MERE RAGINI MALHOTRA KE SHIVAYE KO HAATH KAISE....AAJ TAK AAJ TAK SHIVAYE KE KAREEB MAINE KISIKO SHIVAYE KE KAREEB OR VO BLOODY SERVANT.......NHII SHIVAYE SIRF MERA H....ITNE TIME TAK USSE DOOR RHI LEKIN FIR BHI MAINE APNA PYAAR KAM HONE NHI DIYA OR SHIVAYE VO BHI TOH MUJHSE PYAAR KRTA H BAS...BAS BOLTA NHI......KYAA KYAA NHI KIAA TUMHARE LIYE BABYY......KITNA KUCH KIA...LOGO KI NAZAR ME BURI BANI.....US TIA KO TUMSE DOOR.....IS DIN KE LIYE NHI KI YE SERVANT......YE BLOODY SERVANT TUMHARE GALE PAD JAAYE.......

on the other side anika opens her eyes and sees shivaye infront of her that to this much close.....she tried to comeout of the moment but shivaye was so lost ....

Anik: suniyee......plzzz mere....mere upr se.....

Shivaye comes out of his thought....and get up anika quickly get up and leaves from there......
Anika comes to kitchen.....

On the other side ragini

IS LADKI KO TOH MEIN CHODUNGI NHI.....JUST WAIT AND WATCH......
Anika was setting the table.....just then ragini comes there
Anika sees her....
Ani: aap..??just then she remembers that she is shivaye frnd.....

Ani: good morning..

Ragini: hmmm.....listen get me one coffee....

Ani: jii.....

Anika goes to kitchen....

Shivaye comes to the dinning hall......and sees ragini and he remembers that ragini was stayed...which he forgot......

Ragi: heyy shivu.....good morning......

Shi: yaa morning.......

Ragi: shivu if u dont mind can u plz drop me......plzzz

Shi: sryy ragini meri important meeting h....soo....hope u understand.....

Ragini while controlling her anger...: yess of course.....

Shivaye start having his breakfast

Just then anika comes with a cup of coffee....ragini sees her and intentionally pour water on floor and because of it anika slips and coffee fell on her hand....

Ragi: oh my god....

Shiv: anika......anika r you okk....

Anika hands were burning....

Ani: ssssss.....aahhh....

Shiv: ragini cant u see....agar pani gir gya tha to bta deti......see kyaa huyaa.....

Rag: I am soo sryy shivu meine jaan kar nhi kia.....I am sryy....

Ani: koi baat nhi....main aati hu.....

Ragi: helloo.....my coffee

Anika nodded

Anika goes from there.....

Shivaye was about to say something

Just then shivaye gets a call from office.....he excused from there......

Ragini smirk......