part 50

There you go all my lovely Reader's....

Anika gets in close the door....and sees one envolope  she picks up amd sees the divorce pprs....but not only that there's one more set ....Anika opens it and sees the property pprs as well...she has transferred all his property to her name.....Anika got teary eyes......

She rip off the ppr completely...: No I will not let you go...I am sryy shivaye..... please mujhe maaf krdena.....

Just then priyanka came and knock the door.....

Priyanka: bhabhi....aap andar ho....

Ani : haan haan priyanku....bs aayi....

Priyanka,: bhabhi jldi aayiye sab wait kre h cake cutting pe.....

Anik: haan bs 5 min me aayi.....

Anika gets and went to get freshen up.....

Here shivaye mood was very upset....seeing Anika tension...shivaye face....rudra gets suspicious.....he goes to om....

Rudr: om ky baat hui h....sb thik hna....

Om : haan....

Ru: nhi tum btaa nhi rhe ho....bhaiya udaas h....bhabhi pareshan h....mujhe btayo ky huya h....

Om : rudra vo and he tells him everything....but tu chinta mt kr hum sb thik kr denge...

Rudra: pr bhaiya ko kese mnayenge...

Om: vo Anika ke alawa kisi ki nhi sunega....hum ek kaam krenge ( and they discuss there plan)

After some time Anika comes down stairs....her eyes were looking for shivaye but he was no where to be found....there were not much guest as decided....

Priyanka announce the cake cutting.... waiters were bringing cake....

Just then khanna enters....with lot of kids and mother....Anika gets shocked seeing them.....she runs towards her and Hugged her tightly......all the children as well.....

Anik: aap log yhaa kese....

Mother: btate h....pehle cake cutting time.....

Everybody gathers around the cake.....

Anika was waiting for shivaye to come forward.....om brings him to the front....then Anika cuts the cake....first she feeds dadi and mother as they both are standing next to her....
Then Anika comes to shivaye to feeds him the cake.....but all the children started playing around half of them took shivaye.....and rest ask Anika to feed them cake.....

Anika comes to the mother and her about her well being and about her sudden arrival.....

Then mother told that shivaye has sended the bus for them with khanna....to brings us here so that you could get surprise....

She also told that shivaye used to come to the orphanage and these children have become very much fond of him.....she told that shivaye was really a gem.....

Dadi was really surprised hearing all this but was happy that shivaye was now changed so much all because of Anika....her decision to make her...shivaye wife...was proved right....and the example is in front of them.......

Om signals rudra....rudra nodded....

Rudra: so ladies and gentlemen jesa ki sbko pta h aaj humari sweet si bhabhi ka bday h.....esiliye ye day humare liye bahut spl h....toh is spl day ko or Spl bnane ke liye....aaj humare bhaiya bhabhi ek gaana gaayenge.....

Everybody claps....

Anika and shivaye both gets shocked.....

Rudra comes forward and give them Mike...and ask Priyanka to bring guitar jldi se....