part 21

Shivaye comes home early he calls anika

Anik: aapne bulaya.....

Shiv: hmm...aaj mere dost aa rhe h.....so I want ki spl dinner arrangement ho......toh ahe se prepare krna I want variety of dishes......and yaa non veg hona chahiye.......

Shivaye was about to leave....

Ani: v. Vo

Shivaye turns : what....

Ani: mujhe.....mujhe non veg bnana nhi aata.....mein vegetarian hu....

Shivaye signs in disbelief....

Shiv: okk....tum jayo bas ghr arrange kr dena....mein khana bahr se order kr dunga......

Anika: she nodded n leaves from there.......

At night....
Shivaye friends have arrived all were rich classy spoilt type
Tia ragini vikram daksh and 2 3 more......everyone knows even shivaye that ragini loves him but they dont know that she was very much obsessed with him.....and also know one knows that shivaye was married and in OM only shivaye and anika was living so shivaye introduced anika was a servant and asked her to stay away........

Anika was in hall only doing work in dinning area.....she make sure everything should be perfect....

Here everyone was doing chatting.......

Anika comes there with snacks and she start setting it in table......

Daksh intentionally start touching hands which makes her uncomfortable this was seeing by shivaye......so he asked her

Shiv: anika tum jayo........ I mean mujhe ice chahie vo le aayo.....

Anika quickly takes her hand back and goes from there........

Daksh smirks

Dak: shivaye

Shiv: hmm....

Dak:  r u sure ye ldki servant h.....

Shiv: mtlb......

Daks: I mean just look at her.....she is so hawt and beautiful.......dikhne se lgta he nhi ki servant h......yrr essaa maal humme kyu nhi milta....tu kitna lucky khazana ghar pr he.......yrr ek kaam kr mere paas bhi......

Shivaye gets angry.....

Shiv: STOP IT....
Everyone looks at him surprised.....
Shivaye calm himself he dont want create scene or want to disclose that anika was his wife so he unwantedly say.......

Shiv: I mean I mean stop it yrr.....tu bhi kha uske piche pd gya...she is just the servant middle class girl.....bro tujhe kya lgaa maine usse notice nhi kia.....but u know our standard right....un cheap logo ke saath do u really think so.....aree bichari gareeb h
kaam maang rhi thi vrna in logo ki yhaa aane ki bhi aukaad nhi hoti......apna standard bhada bro chod usse bhool jaa.....and lets continue......

Daksh gets agree with shivaye and everyone start doing gossips laughing and enjoying.......

Shivaye was unaware that anika had heard each and every thing.......
She felt humiliated so she just goes to her room and reminding shivaye word......

Just then anika gets a call.....it was from dadi.....

An: hello dadi....

Dad: hello....kaisi h anika....

Ani: mein mein thik hu aap aap kaise ho...

Da: anika kya hua teri awaaz...tu ro rhi h......

Ani: nhi nhi dadi bas aap aapki yaad aa rhi thi......

Dad: aree to isme udaas kyu hoti h.....billu h naa vhaa....

Ani: haa

Dad: mein jaanti hu isse zaroor kaam me busy rehta hoga....ruk abhi khabar leti hu iski.....Phone de usse.......

Anik: nhi nhi dadi vo busy h.....unki important meeting chl rhi h.....ghr pr kaam kr rhe h....esiliye me bs room me aagyi thi.....

Dadi: acha thik h....chl me rkhti hu.....baad me baat krte h.....

Ani: jii dadi apna khayaal rkhna....bye....

Da: byee puttar...

On the other side everyone was drinking and were full on talli......it was late now so everyone start leaving.......but ragini dont want to leave so she said in drunkard tone...

Rag: shivu....I dont think I can drive to kya me yhaa reh skti hu...

Shi: hmm sure.....

Like this everyone leave....shivaye was not that much drunk......he asked ragini that she can use guest room......and he himself goes to his room....

On the other side....
Anika comes out of the room but found no one.....she was herself Hungary so goes to take some food.....but found that the dinner which was ordered is non veg....so she didnt eat anything and start cleaning and goes to her room.......

Sry sry sry sryyy..........really sry to all I was really really busy thats why I am not able to update.....giving high target because I need time to update.......

Target : 150 votes.....80 cmnt....because almost 350 people have read my story......