part 24

Ani: shhh chup ho jayo....tum sure ho naa....test kra lia h naa...

Pri: nhii bhabhi...vo aaj janne wali thi pr vha bhaiya aa gye....mein dar gyi thi....

Ani: tum chinta mt kro...hum kl chalenge dr. Ke paas....

Priyanka nodded

Just then some one say..: dr

Both looked at the direction shivaye was standing there....

Sji: kya huya...dr. ke paas janna h...anika tum thik ho...

Ani: hn...hn mein thik hu...vo bs prinku chinta kr rhi thi.....

Shi: r u sure...thik ho na....

Anika nodded..

Ani: vo mein khane ki taiyaari krti hu....chlo prinku tum bhi aajayo ...

Prin nodded

Shi: nhi ruko.....uski zaroorat nhi h...meine khanna ko bol dia h....vo dinner la rha h....

Mein fresh hoke aata hu....

Anika and prinku goes down stairs....

Shivaye comesout after getting freshenup.....he was thinking about anika he some how feeling guilty for his behaviour towards anika......he decides to talk to anika about this...he don't know why he is getting attracted towards her....he wanted to start a fresh life with her...and for that he decided to talk to her and start a friendship....

He goes down and see anika and priyanka talking....they all have there dinner and shivaye was about to go to anika just then priyanka ask shivaye that she wants anika bhabhi to be with her.....anika was relived listening this as she is scared of shivaye and don't want to be with him or talk to him.....priyanka was very tensed about the matter,anika assured her that every thing will be fine....

Next Morning.....

As usually anika wake up first and does her routine work.......till then priyanka and shivaye also comes down....anika was serving breakfast....priyanka ask anika to join them but anika gets hesitate and remembered shivaye warning....

Ani; nhi prinku tum khao mein baad me khalungi.....

Priy; kyu....bhabhi aapki tabiyat kharab thi...aapko dawai leni hogi...mujhe kuch nhi suna aayiye bethiye.....

Ani; prinyanka vo....

Shiv; anika its okk tum betho breakfast kro....dawai ka bhi time ho gya h....

Anika nodded and sit next to priyanka...

After breakfast...

Anika ask priyanka to get ready after shivaye leaves for office we will also leave priyanka nodded and was bout to go to get ready jst then priyanka ask anika to have her medicine.....anika then remember her medicine is in shivaye room....she sacredly move towards his room.....shivaye was busy in his file....anika comes to the room sees shivaye....she knocks...

Ani; vo mujhe dawai leni thi.....

Shiv; hn...aayona....

Anika comes takes her medicine and about to go.....

Shi; anika mujhe tumse baat krni thi.....vo main tumhe bolna tha.....ki i am so

Just then his phone rings[in call he says yaa i am coming....okk just give me 10 mins]

Shiv; vo actually important meeting hum baad me baat krte h...

Ani; jii....

Shivaye leaves from there and goes for his meeting.....

Anika also comes down after shivaye leaves.....

Both prinku and anika goes to hospital for her test....they reached there....receptionist ask name of the patient

Anika thinks for some time....just then she cuts priyanka in the way

Ani; anika ....

Priyanka looked at her shocked....anika nodded her no so that she don't say anything......

Nurse; okk....aap log bethiye...no. aate he aapko bula lenge....

Priya; bhabhi aapne essa kyu kia....apna naam likhwa dia....

Ani; agr tumhara naam likhwati or humare btane se pehle vo reports koi dek leta toh prblm ho jaati....

Priya; pr bhabhi apna naam

Ani; mujhe kuch or nhi smjh aaya....ab ye sb chodo betho....

After sometimes doctor took some test...and said that reports will come tomorrow.....anika told the nurse that she herself will come to take reports......next day reports have comed but because nurse was different so the ward boy dilevers all the reports to there respective addresses....including oberoi mantion one.....

So the reports our deliver to the mansion and anika or priyanka didn't know about this......next day shivaye again leaves to office.... priyanka had to go to college for her important work...anika was alone at home she ask priyanka to collect the reports inthe evening......

okk so first of all really sryy for late update......... the next part is also ready.......plzzz vote who ever read this story.......almost 900 people had read this story but there is only 90 votes....plz plz plz plz vote guys.....it encourages the writer......I am not giving any target but I want that everyone should vote......thank u friends  and  if everyone will vote I will give update in the evening itself....thank u again enjoy reading