part 17

Sryy frnds as I have a very busy schedule not able to give an update still I have tried......

And also I am skipping some of the story line......so here is the short summary.....

Shivaye gets angry with anika he again goes to her to threatened her......anika not able to do anything writes a letter to dadi so that marriage could get stop...at the same time shivaye again have to go for his meeting to London for one week....and anika gets work of orphanage to take children to a small trip to pune for a week......anika takes permission from dadi and goes on trip but before that she writes a letter and goes to give it to dadi but not having guts to say her she slide the letter through door only and leaves......
After that by mistake letter get under the carpet and it goes unnoticed by dadi.....
Not knowing anything....dadi omru Priyanka start doing marriage preparation......
Dadi had called priest to fix the dates......they all wanted a simple and elegant wedding.......
Both shivaye and anika r unaware about this......
After 1 week when anika comes back she gets confused seeing the decoration....in mansion workers were doing there work......just then comes n she gets to know that it was for shivika pre wedding ritual..... She ask about shivaye n rudra tells that he will come tomorrow n we will give him surprise.... Anika gets tensed don't know what to do there was no one to whom anika could talk.....and everyone was busy for preparation...... Next day dadi calls anika n ask her to try the wedding dresses and jewellery.....anika don't want anyone to feel bad so she happily start doing what dadi ask her to do.......just then shivaye enters and he also gets confuse seeing decoration he ask rudra about decoration N gets to know about wedding......and he enters the hall n sees anika trying jewellery and he assumes that anika was happy with the wedding and she was doing this because she wants luxury and money......

He didn't said anything and directly goes to his room.....after sometimes he comes downstairs with the normal smiling face goes to dadi and meet everyone..... dadi told him that tomorrow is his and anika mahendi function but in mrng there was a pooja......shivaye just smile and ask her to do whatever she wants.....but request dadi that he don't want grand wedding he wants simple wedding in temple without any media interference......dadi and everyone gets agree......anika gets shocked with his quite and calm behavior......next every function was held perfectly everyone was enjoying.....next wedding was held.....both shivika took phere.....and the marriage got completed......dadi did there grahpravesh......everyone was very happy except shivika.....anika was very tensed as shivaye didn't said a word to her....he was very normal in every function......after this dadi ask Priyanka to take anika to shivaye room and prinku did the same......anika was sitting in a room she feels really nervous just then she heard a voice and it was shivaye he dindnt said anything except "kapde badl ke so jayo..." She gets more confuse but shrugged it off......

That's it......
Now I will continue to give chapter wise story after this......