summary

Okk....I know you all are very upset with me and maybe even cursing me also.....I won't give any excuse...you all can scold me as much as you want.......

Continuing from previous part only.....for those who may forgotten this story a small summary for you all.....

This story is of Anika and shivaye

Anika a sweet simple girl who lost her grandmother who was her only support....

Shivaye a rich spoilt brat type of a boy who has only a sister (priyanka) and brother (rudra) and a friend like a brother (OM) and a grand mother......

Shivaye dadi wanted Anika to get married to shivaye as she found her perfect for him.... certain misunderstanding occur between both shivaye and Anika and also both got married in a bad circumstances.....

Due to misunderstanding only shivaye knowingly or unknowingly hurt Anika a lot almost beyond repair......when the misunderstanding got clear from between both ... shivaye feels really guilty for everything he did to Anika......he tries to apologise to Anika a lot but she was very much hurt as if she has no feeling left in her.....

On the other hand
priyanka (shivaye's sister) was all set to get married....she got engaged to....but due to some urgent meeting shivaye have to leave to London....all his brother sister plan to send Anika along with him so that there misunderstanding got cleared.....

Okk....so I tried to give summary if you all have any questions plzz let me know...